Character Information For Annabelle

Annabelle is two years old. Annabelle has yet to get her element and her elemental name, but she believes she is going to have snow as her element.
Annabelle is a really smart girl. Even though Annabelle is two years old, she understands things that kids around 5 understand. Mirabel was very shocked about this, but is super happy and proud of Annabelle.
Annabelle loves Blossom. Annabelle thinks of Blossom as an older sister. Annabelle was only a few months old when she met Blossom. Blossom would alway sing "Once Upon a December" anytime Annabelle started crying or was going to sleep. Blossom, was Annabelle's first words. Blossom was in tears.
Annbelle loves Mac and Cheese. Annabelle says that she could live off Mac and Cheese if she could. Annabelle especially Blossom's mom Mac and Cheese.
Annabelle loves making flower crowns. Blossom would always make little flower crowns for Annabelle when she was a little baby. But as Annabelle got older and was able to make flower crowns, Blossom immediately started teaching her how to make flower crowns. Now it is their favorite thing to do together.
Annabelle's dad died of sickness a few months after Annabelle was born. Annabelle does not remember what he looks like, but anytime Annabelle hears her dad's voice she immediately knows that is her dad.
Annabelle hopes that one day, she will get a little brother, even if they are not blood related. Annabelle, just wants to be a big sister figure to someone, like how Blossom is to Annabelle.

Thank you for reading my book and goodbye!