Character information on Mrs Lily

Mrs. Lily is our nature teacher at the school and one of the old earth pillar. Her favorite student is Blossom. Her spirit animal is a bunny.  Mrs. Lily did not get her spirit animal until she was in her last section of middle school. Mrs. Lily was in her nature class and she was trying to find a bunny that got lost, but now Mrs Lily was lost. Mrs. Lily looks everywhere to find the little bunny. But when she did find the little bunny. The bunny had scars and was bleeding out a lot. Mrs. Lily was shocked, but she started to make healing flowers and put them around the bunny. Mrs. Lily started to say a spell that is used for healing, but she said it wrong. The bunny died before she finished the spell, but the spell Mrs. Lily exactly said was the spell to summon her spirit animal. A white glow blinded her. When she woke up, she saw the dead bunny, alive. "What, how?" Mrs. Lily said, confused. The bunny says,"Thank you for trying to heal me. That was very kind of you." "Wait, you can talk!" She said, shocked. The bunny said, "Of course, I can talk, I am your spirit animal after all." "Wow, what is your name?" "My human name is Catherine, my spirit animal name is Cecilia." Cecilia said. "That is so cool in all, but how are you alive?" Mrs. Lily asked. "When you were saying the spell to heal me, you said it wrong." "So, what did I say?" "You said the spell to summon your spirit animal." "Lily there you are!" One of Lily's classmates. "I was looking for the missing bunny." "Okay, so where is it?" "The bunny is right there." The bunny(Cecilia) was gone. "Lily, did you hit your head, while trying to look for the bunny?" "No." "Come on, the class is waiting for us." While they were walking away, Lily looked back one more time to see if Cecilia was there. She was not. Mrs. Lily only found Cecilia when she got back home from school. Cecilia has been Mrs. Lily's spirit animal ever since. Mrs. Lily has only one child and her name is Anna, but since she has light as her element, her elemental name is Alina. Alina is only four years old. Mrs. Lily also has been married for 15 years.
Her husband name is Nick, but his elemental name is Albus. His element is light.

Thank you for reading my book and good bye!