Character Information For Mirabel

Mirabel is Annabelle's mom. Mirabel's element is water. Mirabel does not have a spirit animal, but she hopes that when Annabelle gets older that she will get one.
Mirabel does believe Annabelle will have snow as her element, because even though Annabelle looks just like her mom, she acts just like her dad.
Mirabel's husband element was snow, he was super kind and nice, which Mirabel sees in Annabelle everyday.
Mirabel was very heartbroken, when her husband died, a few months after her giving birth to Annabelle. But she is happy that he was able to see and hold Annabelle, before he died.
Blossom started living at Mirabel's house after the death of her uncle. Blossom was there to help take care of Annabelle, and to take care of her Aunt Mirabel. Mirabel is most thankful for Blossom, during her low days. When she knew she could not take care of her because of her grief.

(Blossom was on her last year of the middle school section, when all of this happen)

Mirabel knows that she would probably never fall in love with someone else, but she at first wanted a father figure for Annabelle, but as Annabelle got older she realized that Annabelle is fine with only having Mirabel as a mom figure.
Mirabel does know that Annabelle wants a younger brother, at first Mirabel believed that Annabelle wanted a blood related brother, but then after a few days, she realized that Annabelle did not care if her little brother was not blood related.
Mirabel does want Annabelle to have a sibling, but she wants Annabelle to be around 5 or 6 before Mirabel tries to adopt a little brother for Annabelle.

Thank you for reading my book and goodbye!