Robot Influence

[Media: Memoria]

Warning: Heavy profanity; Miu

● 10/29/2022

Memoria: We haven't had anything planned, the chickens were already in their cage. Would you like to be reintroduced in this segment, Kiibo?

Kiibo: No, it's fine.

"Whoa, Elizabitch actually pulled through with her cookie pie."

Mud: Miu, stop calling her that!

Miu: Why? The runts thought it was funny.

[The Stalks cackle, Melyssa cowers, fiddling with a purple orb.]

Kiibo: (to Memoria) Did Ellen get her job back?

Memoria: Part-time, she's usually busy with her charity work and supporting her daughters in their respective careers.

Miu: Who the fuck is Ellen?

Memoria: A retired actress. Her children had inherited her skill set. Historia is not one to judge, but the majority of the Residency harshly condemns Ellen for her pressures. What brings you here, Beautiful Feather?

Miu: Maintenance. Where has Pisstoria been?

Memoria: Recollecting what the Storymakers had left behind. To the rhetoric, the mummy was an Easter Egg. The quarrel Sonia mended involved three Fire Starters. Platinum has heard your story and refused to alter your form, instead she offers a mythical cat. Kiibo was placed in a difficult spot explaining Kokichi's odd choice of words to the Elder Memories.

Kiibo: They were understanding to a point.

Historia: Ha ha, got a spare picture. *leafs through her felt book, rubs the light, yellow page between her fingers, chuckles* Rice pudding. *flips to the green page, gags, and takes a deep inhale* Understandable discretion. Hey, Kiibo, would you mind assisting me in the Arriving Day entries?

Kiibo: Sure. Where can we start?

Historia: Keyword; web. Aimee is supervising the Cycaps at the moment. I believe the host was ill in that entry.

Memoria: Didn't the Baseball Star teach Beginning of Sunny Day his sport of profession with disastrous results?

Historia: Yep. Leon knocked over the cake, too.

Kiibo: Gonta did mention that before. I had thought his twin was afraid of crowds.

Historia: May have been a half-truth. We'll discuss more later.