Dormitory Arrangements

[Warning: excess profanity, and more foul-mouthed Guests to come]

"I wanna room with Mahiru. I wanna room with Mahiru. I wanna room with Mahiru!"

[A petite, blonde dancer in an orange kimono shout her demand at Debbeye.]

Debbeye: There's been a compromise, Hiyoko. Have you ever heard of "soapies?" We don't condone shipping, it paints your friendship in an awkward light. I can arrange you both to neighboring dorms.

Mud: According to vocal records, yours parallels with a Kirumi Tojo. You're going to love her, she's a nurturer, too.

Hiyoko: Boring. I bet you we sound nothing alike.

"May I lead Hiyoko to our dorm?"

Debbeye: Sure, Kirumi. *hands the maid in the black dress a key, the girls leave*

Mud: Next!

Miu: *marches in, shouting* Hey, Debbitch, Mudshitter, why'd ya bunk me with the hungry gymnast? She raided the fuckin' mini-fridge.

Mud: You seem ravenous yourself. *shrugs*

Debbeye: *dials the desk phone* Can we get a restock on Dorm 715, please? Restock on Dorm 715, thank you. *hangs up*

Mud: Have you really made profound nicknames for everyone?

Miu: No. What'd ya say about me bein' ravenous?

Mud: You have a different type of hunger. May I sustain?

Debbeye: Mud, stop flirting with the Guests!

Mud: My bad. We can speak with Akane  later, before she eats one of Miu's inventions.

Miu: She better not! *turns around and storms off*

Mud: Next. *another blonde steps forward* Oh, Debbeye, it's your favorite  Maple girl.

Debbeye: She's not mine to possess. Hey, Kaede.