What Connects Us in Writing

● 12/31/2022

Debbeye: Do we really snub our noses against writers of fanfiction, while we ourselves are no different? We admired these Guest characters so much we have created an art form where they can all coexist.

Mud: We've had hiccups, split the story a bit, given other Residents their chance to shine, and somehow gotten a following.

Debbeye: We've got "The Alpha and The Omega" himself, the title was his idea.

[A rotund male human with short, dark hair steps forward.]

"Why thank you, ladies. You said you had a following. I can improve it."

Mud: I already told you no abusive plots, Hifumi. And no lemons either, Sage doesn't feel right writing those.

Hifumi: *groans* Fine. Why not make a comic of the Calendar Keepers' misadventures? I can start on the "Pi day Skit." *narrates* "The Elder Memories convince Gonta to throw his mud pie at Junko. They run away, Gonta carrying both Chihiro and Chiaki, a swarm of butterflies trails behind them."

Debbeye: Hmm, not bad.

Melyssa: Do Leader's Skit next.

NightStalk: She's asking you to narrate Kokichi's Skit from the other arc.

Hifumi: Okay. "Glinda got into a disagreement with the Miracle Clan children. She grabs DayStalk by their wrist, Kokichi caught her, and began to taunt her. Glinda spewed her ichor, shaping into the image of Korekiyo, and chased the Supreme Leader away from the children."

DayStalk: Then, he embarrassed the Robot. Can robots feel shame?

Hifumi: Perhaps.

Melyssa: I wanna try. "Paprika yells at Mechanic Soda, Platinum gives him medicine. Mechanic is blue robot in a lake, turns back, and Paprika give everyone soda."

Hifumi: I see where you're going with this. How are you with pictures?

[Back row: Red, Oleander Violet, Wisteria; Front row: Sister Agnes, Jannoch]

Melyssa: *projecting from her palms* Oleander flowers.

Hifumi: They look like a rowdy bunch.

Melyssa: Siblings.

Debbeye: The first three on the left have the same eye color, yes.

Mud: See you next Rotation. *raspberries*