Despair Over Holiday

[Platinum; thought her color scheme fitted the season]

● 12/24/2022

Junko: C'mon, Glinda, you know the world's gone to shit anyway. I can show Sage the best chance of survival through despair. (to Platinum) Play Kirumi's execution.

Glinda: NO!!! *slashes Junko's ankle*

Platinum: I don't control media projections, I handle monsters.

Junko: *scoffs* Lame. *leans to Melyssa* Why don't you play the "Flea Waltz" again? It was a lovely tune.

Glinda: GET AWAY FROM HER!!!! *lunges at Junko from behind, latches her fangs onto the Fashionista's back, and begins flailing her talons on Junko's shoulders; Mukuro grabs her, prys her off of Junko*

Melyssa: *covers her ear sockets, rocking back and forth, repeating* No fleas, no fleas.

Debbeye: *whispers to Melyssa* Let's go somewhere quiet. *picks up Melyssa, who curls into a ball, her eyestalks encasing her like an armadillo, they both leave*

Gladys: *grabs Junko by her necktie* What have you done with Tsumiki? Answer me, Enoshima!

Junko: Chill out, Gladys. I was showing her power through—

Gladys: Despair? Bullshit! *throws Junko on the floor, raises her frostbite fingertips, snarls* You'll make a fine decoration. *a smaller, orange Salteen wearing a yellow collar hugs her from behind*

"Stop it, both of you."

Gladys: *sighs, lowers her arms* Sorry, Marina. *slashes two horizontal lines across Junko's neck* Shor's mark. *slashes Junko's forehead* Enoshima enjoys despair, she'll take Shor's Exposure marks.

"Behold, the mighty Krampus!"

Crutch: I don't have all the workings of this Krampus figure, Lord Gundham.

Gundham: My apologies, dutiful minion. I shall fetch you a human foot straight away.

Crutch: No, wait!

Gundham: How ignorant of me. Krampus requires a large sack for storing the naughty children, and a cauldron.

Crutch: You don't expect me to eat them, do you?

Gundham: Not in one sitting, I will join the feast as well.

Crutch: *sighs, muttering* He's got the spirit, at least.