Foolish Affiliations

● 4/1/2023

Melyssa: Mr. Mondo, pull my finger.

"I'm not fallin' for that."

Cypress: *grabs the Biker from behind, gnaws on his light brown pompadour*

Melyssa: Aununcle Cypress, put him down. *Cypress drops Mondo* Sorry, Mr. Mondo, Cypress is barely grasping the concept of pranks. This is not what Mums had in mind when they said pranks are meant to confuse.

[A blond man and a ravenette woman enter, each with a handful of pennies, a matching pair of handlebar mustaches sketched under their noses, and a confused look on their faces.]

Melyssa: Mr. Riker, Ms. Savannah, hello. What's with the pennies?

Savannah: The Elder Memories said it was National One Cent day, and thought stacking coins on us was an ideal prank.

Mondo: What the hell's with the mustaches?

Debbeye: That would be me. Thanks again for volunteering to be my practice run, Savannah and Riker. Mud's going to be so confused.

Mud: *shouts* DEBBEYE!!! *stomps in* What is the meaning of this? *gestures to the curved lines on the sides of her jaws*

Debbeye: April Fools, love.

Mud: *laughs sarcastically* You got me. You know would be better? Roses. *tracing the lines* The petals would go on the back, with thorns and leaves around the lines.

Debbeye: The emergency has been settled, and that's the truth.

Yuji: That must have been so terrifying. The Pianist was nice enough to let us tag along. *waves at Melyssa* Hey, Busy Bee.

Debbeye: So, you're the "tiger boy" Memma mentioned.

Yuji: Yup. Good to know I get along with the locals in this community. Who's this guy? *jabs a thumb at Mondo*

Mondo: Mondo Owada, nice to fuckin' meet ya.

Yuji: Yuji Itadori.

Melyssa: Mondo runs a group of bikers.

Cypress: *grunts, slaps the symbol on the back of Mondo's long coat*

Mondo: Watch it, kid!

Debbeye: Cypress, don't shove the Guest. Let him explain his group's crest.

Mud: What's this about a panda?

Melyssa: The Fight of Sorcery had a panda companion. We couldn't find them the first time.

Mud: Oi, whoever's on our trail; Are you confused yet?