Yearly Highlights [2023]

[Front row: Palpitation, Stammering "Stam" Breath
Middle row: Genesis, Dialogue, Narrative "Narra," Outline, Plot, Holly
Back row: Isabelle, Melyssa, Coriander]

● 12/31/2023

Mud: It's been real; a real scare, and an enlightening experience. We haven't had a new Catalyst in two years, *jabs Liu* this one's an eye opener. Glinda can say whatever the hell she wants about actors, but a common ass like Johnny brought all his weird little friends here. *staggers to Sindel* And you, stay away from my daughter.

Liu: It was my fault, Mudslinger. I was not aware of Melyssa's initial impression, and had brought Sindel as a sense of comfort for Kitana.

Mud: *scoffs* Yeah right, this one must've been the tyrant Empress who was Joined with the Shao Khan.

Debbeye: It wasn't her choice, Mud.

Sindel: *sighs* "My past iteration sounds like a screeching harpy." *covers her ears and winces*

Liu: "Many are thankful for the changes I made."

Debbeye: *hugs Liu* We sure are. *pulls away, turns her head* Sorry.

Mud: What the fuck was that? Another recoil effect?

Debbeye: I have no idea, but that was the most wholesome quote I've ever heard.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hifumi: Ms. Narrative, what a surprise.

Narra: My kin had gained access to the Skits after months of "writing purgatory." Also, I've come to represent you.

Hifumi: Have any of you decided what is the format of this story?

Melyssa: It's a free-for-all. We have so many Guest fandoms. Actually, we've got that specific name from your Freetime Event, thanks.

Hifumi: You are welcome, Ms. Melyssa. Mr. Naegi was quiet, but not completely uninformed.

Outline: Hichewy!

Hifumi: Hey, Mx. Outline.

Dialogue: Damn it, Liu's not burning up.

Narra: You were causing the recoils, Dialogue? The grown-ups were all blaming Aunt Tori.

Dialogue: Where'd you think the bolded quotations come from? The first one was definitely not me.

Outline: Palp didn't mean to.

Isabelle: Sure they didn't. *sips her tea* Celeste was wrong, your milk tea is pretty decent, Hifumi.

Hifumi: Why thank you, Ms. Isabelle.

Melyssa: I believe the best highlight for this is as Dan says in Imagine Dragons' "Bad Liar." *raises her palms, projects*

Coriander: Difficult, yes. Loveless, no. The Elder Memories bonded with one of your aunt's pets.

Isabelle: Shang was a person, Cori, a bad person.

Coriander: What is this war we wage?

Hifumi: Discrimination?

Isabelle: Yes!

Melyssa: From all of us, we wish you a Happy New Rotation–Year.