Useless Trivia Infodump

Debbeye: Here are questions nobody has ever asked us.

Mud: And this is our shitty excuse to make headcanons. Dialogue.

● Why is Melyssa avoiding Cloud?

Mud: Well because his Mako-infused memories burned her fucking fingertips.

Debbeye: They're cool now.

● Why is Platinum incapable of lying to Sora?

Debbeye: Why would she even want to lie to a kid? Hasn't he been through enough?

● What is Mud's relation with Cinnamon?

Mud: None of your damn business. It's fine she's stepping off for now, and everyone calls her Anise.

● Are Melyssa and Isabelle really cousins?

Mud: Are you really a Storymaker? What else makes a story? Watteye has the Dialogue, the Narrative, the Outline, and the Plot. His partner Pin led us all down a really deep rabbit hole.

Debbeye: They have a close bond, which makes it weird, whatever you're implying.

● What are your thoughts of Sephiroth?

Mud: He's fucking crazy. What's his deal with Cloud? One part of Pin's feed shows them in a close embrace. *shudders*

Debbeye: The power imbalance dynamic is vile, not the pairing concept itself.

Mud: I go and chew him out once, and he has the absolute nerve to call me a dog. He deserved that spit in the face.

● What is the Residency's motive for learning Sign Language?

Mud: Honest answer, it was Basil. They had a near fatal encounter with a Guest Kombatant that left them with a hole in their throat.

Debbeye: We offered them an alternative means of communication that won't frighten any unsuspecting Guests.

Mud: Their half-brother, Coriander, picked up quick. He even prodded the most recent Guests into the fray. *raises her upper hands above the side of her head, waves them in an alternating circular motion* Cloud was not amused, but he puts in the effort. *upper right hand above her head, moves from left to right* Sora has shown more enthusiasm.