Tinkering with a Swordwielder's Serve

Debbeye: We're doing something different for narrating the events from the Wads of the last Rotation.

Mud: Like the "Midst?" That was crazy.

Debbeye: *sighs* Yes, like the short podcast. We begin with Kazuichi Soda.

● 6/29/2023

Mud: Paprika scolds the Mechanic for leaving a wrench on the floor.

Debbeye: The same wrench that tripped Thyme while they were proclaiming about a list.

Mud: Then Platinum gave Kazuichi a serum to sedate him for the upcoming ride, he woke up as a big ass, blue robot.

Debbeye: After a brief questioning of his surroundings, a Resident informs him of a lake. Upon the insistence of Sonia, Platinum retracts the Golurk, Carro, leaving Kazuichi in his disoriented, human state.

Mud: Paprika brings out the soft drinks, and hands a ginger ale for the Mechanic in compensation for the confusion.

Debbeye: We continue the tale with Peko Pekoyama.

● 6/30/2023

Mud: The Swordwoman is at her usual post when Platinum brings in a jackal.

Debbeye: A bipedal black and blue jackal and her pup.

Mud: She asks to take the pup out to play, the bitch-female canine-said yes through her auras.

Mud: She then hands Peko and the jackal-

Debbeye: -Lucario Lulu each a pool noodle and told them to train.

Mud: Platinum asks the unnamed pup if he wanted to see the Tennis Pro, the pup yipped in approval.

Debbeye: And we conclude this story with Ryoma Hoshi.

● 7/1/2023

Mud: The Tennis Pro is not the social type, so the approach wasn't easy.

Debbeye: So, Platinum brings over this pup, a Riolu.

Mud: Which may or may not have been in the Enclave prior to this arrangement.

Debbeye: She introduces them, the Riolu lingering with the annunciation of Ryoma's name. They play a round, the pup uses his Force Palm, the ball flies straight into Ryoma's racket.

Mud: And so, Ryoma names him Racket. And Lulu's pool noodle hits Fuyuhiko on the head. *snorts* That's my favorite part.

Melyssa: Didn't Mr. Leon play chicken with a boat?

Leon: *shouts from a distance* HAGAKURE WAS OVERREACTING!!!!

[Melyssa winces, Mud motions rolling her sleeves and marches at Leon's direction, a loud slap echoes. Mud returns, shaking her upper right hand.]

Debbeye: Was that really necessary? You could've dislocated his jaw.

Mud: Better then having him combust into a rabbit again. An open hand doesn't activate Shortstop's Flame Burst, right?

Debbeye: Right.

● 7/4/2023

Debbeye: I admit it, we've fallen way behind on the Arriving Day acknowledgements.

Mud: I blame the jetlag.

Debbeye: We weren't even in a plane. Happy Independence day, whomever celebrates it. *waves*