Queen of Bees

[Deba (Lilycada form)]

● 5/14/2023

Mud: Isn't it strange how Debby Anne had joked about being a Nurturing Figure? Well, today's her day along with our lovely Debbeye Irene.

Debbeye: Deba came back. Should I show her to Debby Anne?

Mud: She still refused Platinum's antibody experiment?

Deba: Why not leave her be? Heard she returned a burnt hornet.

Debbeye: Buzzer is a Beedrill, which may have been based on a yellow jacket bug.

Mud: Yeah, and Blurry is a fucking chandelier.

Debbeye: It's Chandelure, and also not our business how they breed, they're a Ghost.

Mud: *glaring at the Stalks* And where have you two been?

DayStalk: We snuck into Hell, grabbed a shoe from a green body of water, and gave it to Moxxie, he screamed.

NightStalk: It wasn't just the shoe, it was the sentiment behind the shoe. It was his mother's.

Mud: *grumbles* Fucking Crimson. Why does he have to take everything away from that Imp?

Debbeye: Now now, Mud, Platinum already gave him the Shiny Treatment. He will never bother us again.

Deba: Miss Platinum punished an Imp?

Debbeye: He was bad news, but enough about that deadbeat. We almost forgot about Debby Anne.

[The Stalks start leaping like antelopes while a familiar Imp is chasing them, their partner pleads.]

"Wait, Night and Day, I can explain."

Debbeye: Nevermind, this dynamic threw her off in the first place.