Another Season Merrily Rejoicing

[Sunflower]

● 12/24/2023

Junko: What is your deal, Glinda? These Calendar freaks just assigned a shitty Sunflower to represent me.

Glinda: You're both deceptive, they try to see the good in your despair.

Junko: I can break them.

Glinda: They've already torn themself apart getting to you.

Debbeye: You want despair? *opens a portal* Behold, Armageddon. Have fun. *grabs Junko's shirt, tosses her in, and closes the portal*

Glinda: She won't be impressed. The pyramid scene will always pale in comparison to the Tragedy she instigated.

Sunflower: She instigated what? Mukuro admitted to being an accessory to murder, but not on how far she went. *Junko emerges from a portal and kicks their back*

Junko: Guess who just saved the realms.

Sunflower: *groans* You?

Junko: No way.

Yuji: *steps out the portal holding a severed head* Hey, guys. What'd I miss? *gags and tosses the head back in, hitting a nearby Johnny*

Johnny: Watch where you're throwing that, kid! (to Junko) Hello there.

Mud: *slaps Johnny* Back off. I don't care if Junko is the Ultimate Despair, you don't catcall people, Cage.

Crutch: Behold, I am Krampus!

Junko: *sarcastically* Oh no, I've been naughty. Come and get me. *Sunflower snatches her*

Mud: Don't take that out of context. *Johnny smirks, she punches him*