Chapter 11

Kaden

I'm awake long before my alarm and I reach over Lola's sleeping body to turn it off. I take a minute to admire the beauty that is my girl. The way her lips part when she sleeps and the little sighs she makes when she curls her body next to mine. I still haven't told I love her yet, but when I do I want her to feel every part of me is hers.

"Mmm. Good morning, stalker." Lola mumurs and turns to face me. Her bare tits are begging to be sucked and the sexy little moans she makes as she stretches goes straight to my dick.

I lean down and kiss her neck just below her ear in the spot I know drives her crazy. "Morning, baby. Damn, you're sexy." I take her earlobe into my mouth and nibble on it satisfied when she angles her head and moans.

Before I could allow myself to indulge in a quickie, my phone's ringing and I sigh as I answer it. "hey, Max, how's everything?" I asked climbing out of bed. My boner is desperate to get inside the sweet, wet haven that is my girl's pussy, but today is Sage's party and I've got shit to do.

"Everything's good to go. I haven't heard too much of hypnotherapy being effective in waking coma patients, but hey try anything once, right?" He chuckled over the line. I run my fingers through my dark hair and close my eyes for a second. "Hopefully this works, man."

"I don't know Sage personally, but I know you and you're not about to give up on her." Of course not. Especially after I could've sworn she moved the other day. I hung up the phone as Lo climbed out of bed and wrapped her arms around me.

"Have I mentioned that I love you? I'm so proud of what you're doing for Sage, babe." She kisses my chest and rests her head against it. Something in my chest tightens and I freeze, the words stalling in my throat. "Shower with me?" I kiss the top of her head, pushing her chocolate locks away from her face.

Lola runs her small hands up my pecs to my neck before pulling me down into a breathless kiss. "Mmm. That depends are you gonna make me come to start my day?"

"Oh baby, I'm gonna make you come so hard you'll feel it all day long. No all night long." She squeals when I pick her up and carry her into the bathroom. Setting her on the counter, I kiss that sweet pouty mouth of hers and groan into it when I have to pull away. Setting the water to hot, I crook my finger at the little minx who's currently got her fingers circling her clit. "Fuck that's hot. Get over here, Lo. We don't have a lot of time and I plan to fuck you into oblivion."

The second Lola steps into the shower my lips are on hers, tasting every inch of her mouth. She jumps into my arms and wrap her legs around me as I carry us under the head of the shower. "Fuck! Condom, baby!" Lola, thankfully has the wherewithal to be safe.

"There's some in the drawer in here." I put her down to step out of the shower and grab a condom from the bathroom drawer. Lola gives me a devilish grin before tearing open the condom and rolling it on me. "That's better. Now fuck me, McCarthy!"

A growl escapes me as I lift her up and line myself with her pussy and she kissed me as I push into her slickness. Our collective groans fill the air before I start thrusting my hips, my movements pushing us to the shower wall and my hand catches the surface to protect Lola from hitting her head. "Shit you feel so fucking good, baby." I groan when she clenches around me, her nails digging into my back as I drive into her harder our breaths mingling as one.

"Kade! Fuck I'm so close!" Lola breaks our kiss and bites my shoulder and I lace our fingers together and roll my hips hitting that spot that sets her off. "Fuck fuck fuck!" She screams her pussy spasming around me and I fuck her through her orgasm and following her over the edge seconds later.

After cleaning ourselves up and disposing of the condom, I walk hand in hand with Lola down to the kitchen where Rosie has a breakfast feast spread out and Kyle and Mikey are already eating. "Wow Rosie went all out, huh? Coffee, babe?" I asked pouring a cup of my own and Lola finds a spot at the breakfast nook and nods. "Yeah between my internship and tonight, I doubt I'll have time for a nap."