Chapter 1

Pallavi jolted up from the nightmare afraid to core.wiping sweat off her face, she moved strand of hair blocking her view to the back of the hear. She frantically look around the room as if her nightmare would come true any moment.

It took a while for her to realize it just one more nightmare but only difference is this time it is far too close to the reality. she calmed herself in and grabbed a glass of water from table next to the bed and gulped it down in one shot. Taking a deep breath she looked at the small clock next to water bottle on the table.Seeing it is only 4 in the morning and she wouldn't be able to go back to sleep even tried hard,she got out of the bed and made her way to the kitchen

She prepared light food and warm milk for her ex sister-in-law's daughter sanskrithi. After her sister-in-law kirthi's death ,sanskrithi was brought up by her father sunny. Being single parent some time he struggles to manage everything, so pallavi helps him out regularly and its easier as they live next door.

Pallavi got ready for her work. She works as a sales person in one of the famous saree shop in hyderbad. Once she dreamed to open her own saree clothing shop in heart of the city but it never came true. pushing her thought back of her mind, she took her and sanskrithi's lunch box and made her way to the sonny's house.

When Pallavi get to sonny's house, entire house was in chaos. You could see stuff toys all over the hall and sanskrithi  running around  the room and just few steps behind sanskriti, sunny holding a comb and trying to get hold of her to comb her hair and unfortunately failing at his task.

On seeing Pallavi he sighed in relief and handed over comb to her,as he took the food from her. Sanskriti whom they call in short ritu. Pallavi went behind ritu asking her to stop otherwise they will be late for day care. On hearing Pallavi ,ritu turned back and  ran to hug her. She is the only ray of sunshine in her life. She is living for her two year old ritu. If not for ritu, she would not know what she could have done two years back.

After making ritu ready for day care, three of them made their way outta the car which parked outside. Placing ritu in back of the car ,pallvi closed the door behind. She was about to go to her two wheeler,which parked next to sonny's car but sunny called her. She turned around looked at him but he was having a second thought on whatever he was suppose to say.

Immediately her thought went to ritu, if something wrong with her. She asked him what's the matter, she was ready to take the worst thing he was about to throw at her, But nothing have ever prepared her enough to what he said next.

Sunny said "Raghav is back in the town"

It stopped her heartbeat for second.it could not sunk in well in her stomach