Chapter 4

I hated this. I hated this with all my being of existence. God why did I have to go to detention ? And why with Ryder of all people ? I don't know ,I don't know. MAYBE GOD IS TESTING ME BUT HE SHOULD KNOW I HATE TESTS. WHY CAN'T I-
"Alex!"my mind rant was cut short because of the reason I'm in this mess in the first place. He keeps whispering my name and throwing random shit at me to get my attention but it's not working. I'M THE BEST IGNORER EVER. I MEAN I SHOULD GET AN AWARD FOR THIS SHI-"ALEX!" oh god now he's whisper-yelling .WHY IN THE NAME OF ALL THINGS SAVAGE IS THE TEACHER THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE WATCHING US ASLEEP ?! I MEAN -"ALEX!"
"WHAT ?!"
" You don't have to yell I'm right here Alex." this kid was begging to be shanked. At my school if you get detention you have to serve 2 frickin hours after school. How long have we been here ? 15 minutes ? Yeahh , he's definitely going to die.
"Aleeex." great now he's whining.
"What do you want ?"
"I'm hungry."
"Okay go get food smartass."
" But I'll be lonely." I turned to look at him and dammn .He had the CUTEST pout on his face,that I HAD to give in.
"Fine! Let's go then." his face lit up and I was feeling a little better about being here. A little.
******************************
We were just sitting with our backs to the snack machine and eating in silence.
"let's play 20 questions." never mind.
"okay you go first."
" 'Kay favorite color ?"
"blue, worst fear"
"clowns. they scare the shit outta me " I was laughing so hard my tummy hurt.
"C-clowns?"
"Yes! they freak me out !"
"okay okay your turn."
" umm something your mom taught you." that question threw me off guard but I came up with, "ABC's?"
"ABC's? your mom didn't teach you anything else like-"
" Nope. Next question." I cut him off cuz I didn't feel like talking about it.
" How many girls have you had ?" I don't know why I asked I just wanted to change the subject.
" Umm my whole life ?"
"Yea I guess."
" In total like 3." I think my jaw fell off.
"WHAT?! 3 ?! WHAT THE BOOTY?! Are you serious it's not nice to lie."
"I'm not lying my whole life I've been with three girls. One in 7th grade, another in 8th grade and one earlier in 10th grade."
"What happened between the last girl?"
All of a sudden he was all steely eyed and tense , I think I hit a nerve.
"Nothing." then he got up and started walking away.
"Ryder ?" but he just kept walking. I sighed and went back to the detention room, I just listened to my music the rest of the time with my head down . Ryder and I just ignored each other when we were leaving.
"Alex." that was the first thing he said to me since our dispute in the hallway .
"What ?"
"I'm sorry for earlier I shouldn't hav-"
"It's whatever." I cut him off again ,but this time I felt bad because he was truly trying to apologize. I turned to face him but he was already walking the other way. Fuck, I screwed up.
"Hey! Look I'm sorry! " I had to run after him. He was ignoring me.
"Ryder. Ryder! Stop walking away from me!" I was catching up to him and was about to grab him when he just stopped, I crashed into his back and fell on my tusshie. I think that's the 3rd bruise I've gotten today ?
"Shit! Are you okay Alex ?"
"Yeah? I just fell, it's okay."
Why was he so worried?
" Look I wanted to say sorry, I shouldn't have pushed you with those questions , and I shouldn't have ignored you when you were trying to say sorry. Forgive me ?" He just looked at me for a moment and smiled , a small one but still a smile.
"Okay only because you begged for my forgiveness."
"What?! BEGGED?! OKAY MISTER I DID NOT-beg for your forgiveness phss I did no such thing. "
"Okay suure."
"You're begging to be hurt right now, you really are."
He just laughed in my face.
I like his laugh.

A/N HEY GUYS I KNOW MY LAST UPDATE WAS REALLY SUCKY BUT I GAVE YOU THIS NEW CHAPPIE AND UP THERE, TO THE SIDE, IS MR. WYATT. CUTIE I KNOW!! ILL KEEP UPDATING PLEASE KEEP READING!!*muwah* GOODBYE LOVLIES IM OUT