Chapter 19

I feel like January is my saviour. December is finally gone and it's getting less cold. But I also hate this month the most. It was the month my mom died. I had felt the loneliest at this time. Her anniversary was in a couple of days. But no one was gonna go. Wyatt wasn't able to handle her death very well so he took Brook with him and they went to Australia for 2 weeks. Jared, being the oldest was gonna try to make it but this month's bills had gone up high and he needed to work extra hours. And dad...I don't even know where he is these days. He could be off on a business trip, or locked up in his office. Why couldn't we just be together on the day she left? Just one day. Honestly I really do miss my dad and I just wish he would be there.I was dreading Saturday.
************************
3 days later

It was here. Today was her anniversary. I was by myself at the house. No one was here. This isn't the way mom would want her anniversary to be. She'd want us together celebrating her life. Do you know what it's like to wake up almost every morning to an empty house ? It hurts.
I got up from the couch, I had tears in my eyes.I couldn't take it any more.
"WHY?! WHY DID YOU DO THIS? WHY MOM?! Why her..." I opened the door and ran. I just ran to the one place I knew she'd be. I didn't even grab a jacket I just ran all the way to the cemetery.
I moved around the different tombstones until I reached hers.
It was under a tree, but the tree was dead, there were almost no leaves. The grass was dead and her stone was covered in snow. I fell onto her stone and sobbed. I cried and mourned her. I didn't get to grow up with a mom. My dad hates me. My brothers are in denial and just ignore the subject. I just can't take it any more. The cold bit at my cheeks but I didn't care. I just cried for my mommy. She didn't deserve this at all. I just cried until I had no more tears and I curled up in a ball and slept against her stone. Alone in the cold.

"Alex ! Oh no princess!" I stirred from my sleep. I felt numb all over.
"Alex. Why baby why?" I felt someone warm take me into their arms. I looked into a blue pair of eyes. Ryder.
"Ryder."I smiled stiffly and curled into him.
"Oh my god you scared me princess! Baby, what're you doing out here?"
"I was s-sad because no one c-came to see mom except for me." I started to feel tears well up in my eyes again.
"No no baby don't cry. I'm here now. You could have told me, I would've gone with you."
I just nodded and buried my head into his chest. I shivered, I was feeling really numb in my body. The cold chilled me to the bone.
"So cold." I whispered to Ryder.
"I'll take you with me princess. Somewhere warm." He lifted me up princess style. He put me in the car and drove to his house.
When we got there he lifted me out of the car again and we went inside.
He took me up to his room and laid me on the bed, I instantly curled into a ball in his sheets and smelled his comforting scent. He went to his drawer and pulled out some clothes for me.
"Here princess. You can shower if you want." He handed me the clothes and left the room to let me change. I went to the bathroom and looked at what he gave me. It was a long sleeve black cotton shirt that was thick and a pair of red boxer shorts and gray sweatpants and black ankle socks. I turned on the water to high heated water an stopped from my wet, cold clothes. I shivered, I should have worn a jacket. I got in the shower and let the water run all over my body, bringing my temperature up.
I got out of the shower and wrapped my self in a towel and gathered the clothes and walked back into Ryder's room. That was a mistake because when I opened the door he was standing there in just his boxers while I'm over here in just a towel. I don't think I've ever blushed this hard before.
"I-I'm sorry babe I'll just go back into the..."
"Princess. It's okay." He tried to play it cool but I could see his blush. I could also see him checking me out in all my towel glory.
"Stop it!"
"What?" He played innocence
"Stop checking me out!"
"I can see you checking me out too sweetheart! " okay, that part was true. I mean come on, he's in his boxers. Like damnn .
I just blushed and pointed to the door. "Get OUT."
He got a mischievous glint in his eyes. He took steps towards me and I stayed rooted to my spot. He smirked a little and wrapped his arms around me while I stay standing there holding up my towel. He tilted my chin up and made me look in his eyes. I blushed a shade redder than Elmo. He looked at my lips and then he kissed me deeply. I swear I kinda swooned. He pulled back and I accidentally let out a whimper of dissatisfaction. He raised an eyebrow.
"Later princess." Then he grabbed his clothes and paused to kiss my nose on his way out. I got a lover my little encounter with my boyfriend and changed into the clothes he gave me. I slipped on the boxers he gave me and put on my bra again, then I put on the thick shirt and slipped into the sweatpants. After all that I put on the socks and left my hair out, it was already dry anyways. I saw a red sweatshirt on his bed and put that on too. It said ' I make bed hair work' honestly it was cute and true. I looked like a migit in all his clothes. Ryder came into the room and stared at me. He looked hot. He was wearing sweatpants like mine and a thick red long sleeve with socks and his hair was messy. He truly did make it work.
"What?"
"You are so fucking adorable. "
I blushed and he came up to me and took me in his arms. He lifted me off the ground and I just hugged him while he carried me to the bed. He put me down and laid down next to me. Ryder wrapped his arms around my torso and pulled me close. I took in the smell of him and his warmth. I'm so lucky to have him, that he found me. What would I do without him, he was so special to me. He was broken like me just in a different way, but we were fixing eachother slowly.I know Ryder still had stuff to tell me, Melissa hurt him bad but there was something else. Something more but I truly did love Ryder.
And he loved me.
He kissed me once on the lips then once on top of my head.
"Don't worry princess, I'll fix this."
I don't know what he meant but I drifted to sleep to the heartbeat of my love.

A/N HELLO LOVLIES UPDATED A CHAPPIE FOR YOU GUYS THNX FOR READING I LOVE YOU ALL
*Muwah* IM OUT STAY UPDATED

PS. A PROBLEM IS COMIN UP THE ROAD FOR THESE TWO LOVERS. A BIG ONE.