Chapter 6

The wind felt like something else I can't describe. I felt free and alive and wild. It was exhilarating and scary at the same time but that's what made it perfect . I don't know what it was about Ryder that made me feel more like myself than I've felt for a long time. I mean it took quite some time for Jackie to befriend me and she's my best friend , but with Ryder I just opened up. God this boy was turning me to mush. We drove for quite some time and pulled into a secluded area.
"Where are we ?"
"You'll see."
Oh god. Oh my god is this like the cheesy part in my books where the cliché but not cliché bad boy takes his good girl and shows her like his thinking space, I sure hope so because I've never expirenced that before. I think you can tell that I'm not exactly the most feminine girl like Jackie per say , so a lot of this girly stuff she comes to me for doesn't really make sense to me, and that's because I have these things. called : a Wyatt, a Brook, and a Jared. And they really don't like it when I come into any contact with the male species besides themselves.
Ryder kept walking through alot of bush and leaves until we reached another little clearing. It was slightly covered though.
"Close your eyes"
"What ?"
"I said close your eyes smart one." if that was supposed to be a romantic moment I completely ruined it. Oops. I just shut my eyes and waited for Ryder to guide me. One of his hands went to my waist and the other grabbed one of my hands. I felt like a tomato.
" Just keep walking forward, I won't let you fall."
Something about those words really hit me but in like a really good way. I don't know .
"Are we there yet ?"
"Almost...Okay. OPEN!"
I opened my eyes and I saw the most beautiful place I've ever seen .It was beautiful , it was like a little cliff covered in grass it was like a private meadow and the colors of fall had taken over it the trees were starting to turn red, orange , and brown and the fallen leaves were scattered on the ground. But the best thing about it was the view. I had a perfect view of the main city and everything looked gorgeous .
"Why'd you bring me here ?"
"This us the one place where I can think and just let go from all the bullshit that happens."
"But why me ?"
"I honestly I don't know but there's just something about you that just makes you different ."
" Is that a good kind of different ?"
"Yes definitely ."
He took my hand and lead me to a little spot by the edge under a tree. I now had an even better view of the city overhead. I just sat down beside him and he wrapped an arm around me, I laid my head on his shoulder and let the crisp wind blow away my problems.
"Alex." oh I guess I had fallen asleep... on top of Ryder . Great,I now put the color red to shame.
"Hmm, yeah" I was still groggy from my nap.
"Come on." Ryder stood and put his hands out for me. I just stared at them then looked up at him.
"What are you doing? You want a high-five or something?"
He looked at me confusedly.
"What? No ,I'm helping you stand up."
What? Oh. Ohh. I mentally face palmed. No one has ever done that for me so it's... new.
"Oh." I grabbed his hand and he helped me up. I'm redder than mars probably is.
"Where are we going ?"
"I'm taking you out to eat. I know you're gonna love it."
"okay." We went back to the bike and got on. I was going places, figuratively and physically , I could get into so much trouble...but duck it (yes I meant duck) there's no one else I'd rather break rules with than Ryder . I'm such a badass .

A/N HEY LOVLIES HOW YOU BEEN?! IM SO HAPPY CHAPPIE 6 AND THAT HOTTIE TO THE SIDE IS.. YES JARED! SEXAYY THANG!;* WELL I LOVE YALL BYEE*muwah* IM OUT
P.S. CHAPTER 7 COMING REAL SOON LOVE YOU ALL