Chapter 15

Ryder said we were going to a few places, but we were going to have dinner first. I had to be ready by 7 and it was 5:15 right now. I went to go take a shower and went back to my room to change. I decided to put on a black long sleeve crop top with a calise floral denim skater skirt that came up to mid-thigh. I put on these ankle boot lace up heels on my feet. I kept make up minimal and put eyeliner and mascara then, put little faded pink roses in my ears. I had went and kept Ryder's jacket and declared it as mine, to which I got called 'cute' again. I slipped it on and grabbed my phone and black scarf then put on a tiny bit of perfume. I went downstairs where all my brothers were waiting with Ryder. They had gotten used to him and he grew on them during the past month. They all had different reactions.
Jared,"I think that might be revealing too much skin,go put on thick fat overalls."
Brook,"Considering how cold it is you might get hypothermia and die and leave us to deal with Wyatt all by ourselves, which I don't think any of us are or ever will be ready to tke care of...that." and he pointed at Wyatt who was looking into our fish tank again and pretending that Ariel the mermaid lived in there and was' just shy' as he put it.
Wyatt," I think she looks fine-I mean yeah go change put on a parka or something."yeah he sure changed his mind when Brook elbowed him in the side.
"Well too bad I feel just fine and don't worry Brook, I wouldn't just abandon you guys with Wyatt,you'd both probably go insane. Or worse become just like Wyatt."
I told all the boys I loved them and Ryder grabbed my hand and we headed out. I'm so glad he brought his car. Ryder pulled me close before opening my door and whispered,
"By the way I think you look beautiful. " I blushed and kissed his cheek. Ryder opened the door and got in,as we drove I took in how sexy Ryder looked. He was wearing a dark blue button up shirt that showed his defined muscles and black jeans with his black boots. And his signature leather jacket. He had aroused his hair to perfection and looked damn fine.
"It's not nice to stare princess. " he looked over at me and took my hand.
I blushed" well you look really handsome."
He leaned over and kissed my nose when we got to a stoplight. Tonight would be good,I could feel it.
******************************
When we got to the restaurant we were seated in a private little area. This place was nice,it was classy but felt warm and there were little dim lights on the ceiling lighting the place like pictures I've seen of Paris.
We took our orders and we sat talking about anything random.
"Favorite one direction boy."
"Uh Zach? "
"Oh God."
"Perfect birthday present."
(This is actually what I want for my birthday in real life.no joke.)
"Oh my God a little puppy, but he'd have to be fluffy and brown and I would name him Bear! "(I actually would name my puppy Bear.)
"Bear? "
"Yes! It would be so adorable."
"Just like you when you wear my clothes or try to be angry. "
"Yes just like that." I said with sarcasm dripping from my voice. We just talked about stuff until our food got here. I just loved that about Ryder, how we could talk about anything and everything. We were like half way through our meal.
"Would you rather choose your bike or your leather jacket." Yeah I brought out the big guns.
"That's not fair! I love them both! "
I shook my head" choose one."
"Okay my bike then I'd go out and buy a new jacket."
"Cheater."I mumbled to my self he heard me and chuckled. It was my turn.
"Would you rather-"
"Ryder? " I didn't say that. And neither did he. (why would he cut himself off I mean come on people)
I turned to look at a beautiful girl standing before us. She had long legs, super tanned skin and long black hair that fell in waves to her back and brown eyes . She had on a shimmery green dress with gold gladiator sandal heels that made her legs look impossibly long. It was winter though. She looked like a model honestly.
"Well isn't this a surprise? "
"Do you know her Ryder? "
"I used to." He was hard and cold towards this girl.
"Oh come on," she turned to me," We're dating." She said it like it was a fact. WHO DAFUQ DOES SHE THINK SHE IS COMING IN OUR BIDNESS AND INTERRUPTING OUR DATE , AND SAYING THEY'RE DATING ?! This chick was about to get a broken nose.
Ryder stood up fuming. He looked so hot when he was angry.
"Listen Melissa. WE. ARE NOT DATING. THAT ENDED A LONG ASS TIME AGO WHEN YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH MY BEST FRIEND. ON OUR ANNIVERSARY. "
THIS BITCH DID WHAT ? Now I was beyond pissed. I stood up as well.
"You hurt Ryder? " I demanded and hissed at the same time.
"No he's just trying to rebound from me by using a pathetic excuse of a girl, like you to make me jealous."
I did what any classy,well mannered lady would do. Oh wait, I'm not ANY of those things. So I did things my way.
I punched the bitch in the nose.
I strode over to Ryder and hooked my arm with his.
"That was for calling me a pathetic excuse of a girl. And this, " I leaned over and grabbed an unfinished plate of spaggetti from our table," Was for hurting Ryder. " I dumped the contents of the plate all over her.
I turned to Ryder ." Lets blow this joint." He put the cash on the table on the table and we strode out hand in hand.
"Thank you! " I said to the front desk lady.
She just winked and smiled in return and mouthed' thanks' . I smiled as we walked out.
We got to the car and Ryder held me against him.
"That. Was .Awesome! And you are so sexy when you're jealous ."
"I was not jealous ! And be sides she deserved it for hurting my guy! I mean she's so INFURIATING AND I JUST MET HER !"
"Your guy huh ?"
oh shit. It slipped out during my rant.
"I-I wasn't, I didn't mean-I just." I stumbled for words but I got cut of by Ryder's lips. This kiss was just as wonderful as the rest , but it had something else to it that made it more special. It had, love.
We pulled back, breathing hard. He gave me little kisses all over my face, my nose, my cheeks, my jaw, and finally my lips again in a slow sweet kiss. He pulled back, "I think I'm falling for you princess." Oh.My.Unicorn. He just said...he was falling for ME. Alex Summers. SQUEAL!!
Best. Date.EVER.

A/N HELLO LOVLIES! IM NOT GONNA UPDATE AT ALL THIS WEEK CUZ IMMA BE 3 STATES AWAY ! OM GOING ON A SCHOOL END OF YEAR TRIP BUT I PROMISE ILL WRITE IT ALL DOWN AND UPDATE SUPER FAST WHEN I GET BACK. (IM SO SORRY SAMI1115 PLEASE DONT KILL ME)
ILL COME BACK I PROMISE!*muwah*IM OUT
I WANTED TO LEAVE YOU GUYS ON A GOOD NOTE HE SAID HE WAS FALLING FOR HER TOO!!! IM SO HAPPY!RALEX IS HAPPENING PEOPLES. LOVE YOU ALL IMMA MISS YOU!!!!