Chapter 7

Dedicated to @sami1115 thank you so much for reading my books you are truly appreciated! Thanks so much, love you! Keep reading!
**************
We pulled into a old little diner. It was cute, but I was confused about why we were there.
"Why are we here ?"
"I love this place and if you come with me I'll show you why."
"Okay." He grabbed my hand (again) and we headed inside.We went in and the inside looked even better than the outside. The booths and tables were really old school style but had a nice touch of class and the whole place gave off a homey kind of feel. The name of the place was Lori's Diner, and it was actually pretty sweet.
"Hey Lor! Jack!I brought company!" Ryder had a grin on his face as he called these two people Jack and Lor. Then two middle aged adults came out of the back kitchen. The woman was shorter than the man but fit and she had light brown hair with streaks of gray pulled into a sloppy bun but it looked good on her. And the man was taller and built and he was quite handsome and his hair was just all gray but he had a full head of thick hair. They both had shining brown eyes but the lady's was a little more lighter .
"Ryder!"The lady was very happy to see him"How've you been?"
"Good good, how's business?"
"Oh slow as usual."
"Hey son , you haven't been around lately."
"Yeah I've been busy with work."
"And who's this beautiful young lady ?" then three pairs of eyes landed on me.
"Uhh I-I'm Alex."I was stuttering. Fabulous .
"Aww she stutters is she your girl Ryder ?" that's the cue for awkward silence and I just clear my throat while trying to hide my blush in my hair.
"Uhh um no, she's not."
"Oh. Well what can I get you kids ?" She took us to a booth in the far corner and placed menus in front of us. She took my order first.
"Uh can I have a burger and fries, with a strawberry milkshake please ?"
"Of course. And you Ry?"
"I'll have the same."
"Okay coming right up."
She walked away and back into the kitchen.
"So I take you come here a lot?"
"Yeah I love this place , and Jack and Lori are like my parents because they really truly care about me."
"Oh, so this place is named after the lady ? Lori?"
"Well her great great grandma started this diner and they all named their daughter's Lori in some part of their name. Middle or first name, didn't matter ."
"That's really cool. If I ever have a daughter I would name her Ashlynn and I would teacher all the things about life and I want her to be able to tell me about anything and everything. I would help her and be there for her when she needs somebody. You know ?" Then I realized I had just told him allll of that, Christ.
"I'm sorry I ramble sometimes you probably don't care." in tried to just wave it off but Ryder didn't let me.
"No ,I do care . And the way you talk about something that means a lot to you, you have so much passion and it's amazing." He was looking right into my eyes and I believed him, and trusting someone is hard to do but I trust him.
"Just like you..." He muttered the last part. Oh God , he was looking at my lips now, and I stared at his he was already so close if I just leaned forward a little bit I'd be able to kiss him. He put his hand on my chin and made me look at him , he was leaning .Oh god oh god, my eyes fluttered shut and I waited and and I could feel his breathing on my lips and it felt wonderful . Just a little bit-
"Ahem." someone cleared their throat and we snapped our heads in the direction of the sound. Oh Jesus , it was Lori and she probably saw everything and now I'm flushed and blushing... so awkward ,and she just stood there smirking with our food.
"Here's your food kids " and she walked back to the kitchen with the smirk still on her face.
I picked up my burger and stuffed it into my mouth to avoid talking. Ladylike I know.
"Do you like it ?"he just asked that question like nothing happened a minute ago.
"Um yeah, it's really good actually."
" Ok try your shake now. You're gonna die."
"Okay okay." he looked very excited.
I took a sip and- oh my.Oh my god.HOLY OF ALL THINGS SWEET!! THIS BITCH TASTED AMAZING! I looked at Ryder .
"What did they put in it ? Magic ?"I was completely serious but Ryder just started laughing his adorable laugh.
"Y-You're so cute when you're confused." I blushed cuz he called me cute and I don't think he realized it yet.
"Well I just thought... it was so good."
All he did was laugh again. It was cute.
******************************
We ended up having a really good time at the diner,and Ryder was so nice , it was great.
"Y'all come back soon!" Lori shouted as we walked out.
"Alright thanks guys see you!"
"Thanks !" we thanked them and went back to the bike. He put me on but Ryder didn't get on yet he just looked at me.
"Did you like it ?" I nodded my head
"I really liked it they're nice."
"I know." We just sat there in silence. Then a thought popped into my head.
"Ryder ?"
"Yes?"
"Are we , friends ?"
He just stared at me in a way I couldn't describe. Then he smiled.
"What makes you think we aren't ."
And that reply put a smile on my face.

A/N HEY GUYS SO I HAVE BAD NEWS IM GONNA BE GONE ALL NEXT WEEK FOR A SCHOOL TRIP BUT IM GOING TO TRY VERY HARD TO MAKE AS MANY CHAPTERS AS I CAN AND THEN WRITE THE REST ON PAPER ON THE TRIP S WHEN I GET BACK I CAN UPDATE. I LOVE YOU GUYS KEEP READING AND THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO sami1115 CUZ SHE IS AMAZEBALLS! GOOD BYE LOVLIES*muwah* IM OUT