Chapter 17

I was at my house just chilling in my room. Jackie had been over earlier and I told her everything. Not even Jackie knew what to do. And she's Jackie! I was probably fucked and I didn't know how to handle it. I heard rustling outside my window. Probably just the wind. Then I heard it again. I got up and grabbed my softball bat. It got closer and someone was trying to get into my room. The lights were already off so I ran to the corner and raised my bat. Oh my God. Whoever was trying to get in had opened the window. God why did I let the boys go out tonight. The person stepped in and I saw their shadow come closer. I jumped from my spot and swung around with my eyes shut.
"GET OUT OF MY ROOM YOU CHILD RAPER I WILL BEAT YOU TO DEATH WITH MY BAT AND I WILL DRAG YOUR BODY TO THE LAKE! I'M ONLY A GIRL PLEASE !!"
"BABY! PRINCESS !!ALEX !! IT'S JUST ME !" I stopped swinging. My hair was all over my face.
"Ryder? "
"Yes! It's just me!"
"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM !? WHO DOES THAT TO THEIR GIRLFRIEND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT?" I started swinging again. He grabbed the bat though so it didn't last long. He looked at me up and down. He had a that look on his face again. That's the face he makes when he wants to make out. He took a step towards me and threw the bat down.
"What did you say before?" He took another step.
"Uhh what do you mean." I took another step back.
"You called yourself my girlfriend. "
He took a step.
"Uh yeah, that's what I am." I took a step back but I hit the wall. He slammed his hands against the wall and caged me in his arms.
He brought his face closer to mine.
"Yes you are. Mine and mine only."
That was hot. Like no joke it was hot. Then his lips attacked my neck. He kissed over a spot that made my whole body tingle. I brought my arms around his neck and tugged the hair at the back of his head. I had a fire spread all over my body. He ran his hands against my sides and kissed me like that would be the last time he ever kissed me.
But air stupid stupid air got in the way, but we only breathed for a couple seconds before I needed his lips on mine.
I just kissed him again. Ryder pulled back and looked at me. His mouth was quirked up to the side a little bit. I just blushed like a moron.
"You're cute."
I rolled my eyes.
"Stop it and just kiss me already."
And he slammed his lips onto mine. I just wanted to live in this moment forever.
"Oh God I love you." He whispered ever so quietly. I almost didn't hear him. We both paused.
I pulled back a little bit.
"What? " Were my ears tricking me?
He looked at me for a moment and swallowed.
"Yes. I-I'm not gonna hold back. I love you princess. "
I was so happy.
"I love you too Ryder." He grinned and kissed me again and again. We broke away and decided to sleep. I drifted off to the sound of his beating heart.

A/N HELLO LOVLIES! OMG THEY SAID THE L WORD TO EACHOTHER IM SO HAPPY STAY UPDATED CHAPTER 18 COMIN SOON* muwah* IM OUT