Chapter 11

When we got there I took his hand and pulled him through the shrubbery and to our ledge. I was a girl on a mission.
"Sit down." he did as told. When he sat down I sat right in front of him our knees touching.
"Okay...I'm gonna tell you about my mom. "
"Okay. But only if you're ready."
I nodded" I am."
"Okay. About a year ago, I was at home with my dad, Jared , and Brook. I was cooking dinner and I needed some more ingredients, so mom and Wyatt went to the market real quick to go get the rest of the stuff. I was being such a brat and made them have to go out , at night just to go get some stupid ingredients. About half an hour into cooking they still weren't back, but I got a phone call. It was from the Wyatt."
I remembered that day for the rest of my life...
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
-Flashback-
Ring! Ring!
"Hello ?"
"Alex?!"
"Yeah,Wyatt what's wrong ?"
I put the lid on the pot of boiling vegetables .
"*sob*It's mom." His voice sounded wobbly like he was having a breakdown.
"Wyatt what happened ?!" I demanded.
"W-We were just in line waiting for our t-turn to pay*Sob*,and all of a sudden these two men with masks on came in and told everyone to get down or they'll shoot. They were robbing the place."
"Oh god. Okay Wyatt I need you to keep going, what happened next ?" Dad,Jared, and Brook had come into the kitchen by then and were worried about what I was talking about with Wyatt.
"A-And then there was an old woman who couldn't get down onto the floor. S-*sob wheeze*She was too old to bend that far ! So mom tried to help her but one of the guys with the masks on came and told them to get down.Then mom started talking back because the woman was too old, she said 'Can't you see this woman ? She's too old to bend down onto the floor like that!' And the guy got pissed so he said 'Fine I'll help you get down old hag'.It all-*sob*it all happened so fast.
He pointed the gun at the woman first and-*sob* shot her and then-"
He stopped.
"And then what Wyatt?"
"*harder sobbing* And then he pointed the gun at mom and said*sob*'this'll teach you bitch.'
*SOB*AND HE SHOT HER! HE SHOT HER IN THE FUCKING HEAD! OH GOD ! WHY?! WHY MOM!? SHE'S DEAD!"
I couldn't believe it. Mom was dead. And it was all my fault.
-Flashback over -
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
"She died in cold blood! And all because of me!"
I was crying and sobbing. Ryder took me into his arms.
"No! No baby girl it's not your fault! It was never your fault!"
I clung to his jacket, tears streaming down my cheeks as I sobbed. The cold bit at my mose and cheeks but I didn't care right now.
"SHE'S DEAD! AND IT'S ALL MY FAULT! MY DAD HATES ME AND MY MOM IS SIX FEET UNDER WHILE EVERYONE ELSE IS PRETENDING LIKE EVERYTHING'S FINE WHEN IT'S NOT!" I sobbed harder. I don't know how long we stayed like that but eventually I calmed down, and just let Ryder hold me. Because that's all I needed right now. He bent his head and kissed my tear stained cheeks.
"It kills me that you're sad like this princess. But I'm here with you. Right here. Right now. And I'm not goin anywhere."
I nodded , I was too tired to talk.
He cradled me like I was a fragile little doll made out of glass, and he was afraid he would break me. My heart swelled with different emotions. Sadness. Frustration. But most of all...love. I really felt like I was loved at this second. Ryder is not perfect. He's not unbreakable, because everyone is. At some point, you get hurt. But then, you get better . Ryder is like my rock and I'm his. I got tired so I just lived in this moment. I slept in Ryder's arms and let him just hold me. Us together, on a cold November day, out on our ledge.
I was falling for this boy, and I was falling fast.

A/N HELLO LOVLIES SADE HERE! CHAPTER 11 DONE! THIS WAS A SAD CHAPTER,YOU FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO HER MOM AND HOW SHE DIED. I HOPE YOU LIKED IT*muwah*IM OUT

~R.I.P MRS.SUMMERS~
THATS ALEX'S LAST NAME BTW LOVE YOU ALL