Chapter 9

I had no idea where I was going but as soon as I got up the stairs I opened the first door I saw and dived in. It was a tiny little coat closet and I hid in the far corner as much as I could. I was giggling like a school girl but I didn't care this was fun. It was dark in the closet and so were the hallways so when I heard heavy feet come towards the door my heart was threatening to thump out of my chest. But they passed by and I let out a breath. All of a sudden the door was flung open and I was being brought up by my waist and Ryder and I were face to face .
"That's not fair"
"Yes it is I caught you." he was teasing me
" I don't care." I grumbled.
"can I tell you something ?"
"yeah ?" I was suspicious of what he wanted.
" I wanna kiss you so bad right now."
Now that was the last thing I was expecting .
"What ?" I blurted out stupidly.
"I.Want.To.Kiss.You." he said it very slowly and quietly.
"Then why don't you ?" A beat passed and then he smashed his lips onto mine and let me tell you I felt that fire again, like from my neck (Where I'm pretty sure he left a hickey.) but a million times more hot and burning. His lips were like I drug, and I didn't want to given it up. Not at all.
Then it ended too soon .
" I've wanted to do that for the longest time." he whispered to me and I just blushed horribly.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought his lips onto mine again except with more passion and he deepened the kiss. His tongue skimming against my bottom lip making for entrance which I granted.
Our tongues fought for dominance but he won. I could kiss him forever but stupid oxygen got in the way. We broke apart panting. It got awkward all of a sudden but he stopped it.
"Let's go downstairs."
"okay" he grabbed my hand and led me down stairs and we sat in the couch.
"Um let's watch a movie." I said.
"Okay what do you want to watch."
"it doesn't matter."
he put on some rom-com.
"Come on sit here"
he patted the seat right next to him.
"I don't bite...Hard."
that last comment made me blush but I just sat down next to him and he wrapped an arm around me and I leaned on his shoulder.
About half an hour into the movie Ryder wasn't watching anymore, he was staring at me.
I looked up at him, I was confused. I bit my lip and scrunched my eyebrows.
"What's wrong ?"
"Oh fuck it" he mumbled to himself
"Wha-" but I was cutoff by his lips that were on mine again. I leaned back so I was laying down and he was ontop of me. That's pretty much what we did for the rest of the movie. Make out and cuddle. It was AMAZEBALLS.
After the movie finished we went to his room and we layed down. He wrapped both his arms around my waist and pulled me into his chest and buried his face in my hair.
"Good night Alex."
"Good night Ryder." He kissed my cheek and I felt brave so I pecked his lips and put my head back on his pillow. I couldn't see him but I could feel his smirk. I went to sleep happy.

A/N HEY LOVLIES I KNOW ITS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT THEY FINALLY KISSED ! RALEX! OMG! IM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER S STAY UPDATED LOVE YOU ALL!*muwah* IM OUT