Chapter 25

A/N Last chapter you guys i had a great time writing this book and im so happy you guys liked it so much it means so much to me and i really do love every single one of you.
-Sade

Today was a beautiful day! To be happy! I JUST WOKE UP AND I'M ALREADY HYPED UP! Today was my anniversary with Ryder. Seven and a half months we've been together in all. Our date was 11/3/15 . I was excited to see him. It was 5 in the early evening I got up and took a shower. I went back to my room and went in my closet. I put on a cream colored tank and pulled on my denim high-waisted short, and I tucked in the tank. I grabbed one of my over sized flannels and slipped it on. It was red, blue, with tiny strips of white in the plaid design. I pulled on my dark blue converse. I left my hair downin it's natural waves . I put little dark blue flat circle studs in my ears. I left the ring Ryder gave me on at all times. I grabbed my army green messenger bag and slung it over my shoulder. I had my phone, keys, water and wallet in my bag. I went downstairs and Jared was down on the couch with a girl. She had long pretty brown hair and light green eyes. She had a very light pale skin tone that made her more pretty.
"Hi."
They both turned to face me. The lady smiled.
"Hello are you Alex ?"
"Yeah. "
"I'm Avery." I smiled at her.
I made a gesture between her and Jared
"Are you two.. Dating?"
Avery blushed and looked down and Jared turned red but he cleared this throat.
"Yes Alex. Avery is my girlfriend."
"FINALLY! A nice, pretty, cool girl. It took yah long enough! " I turned to Avery "YOU. Are all right on my book." I flashed a smile and walked out the door.
"Bye Jar, Avery! Tell dad I live him. Love you guys !" And I shut my door and went to my car. I drove to Ryder's house. This was all I wanted for our anniversary, to have a chill day with my boy and like just watch movies and junk out.(Classy I know:)) I walked to the door and walked right in. His parents weren't here they went to couple counseling. Shocker! They wouldn't be back for a while. As soon as I walked in I heard yelling.
"What's your problem?! Why won't you love me?!?"
"BECAUSE YOUR FUCKING CRAZY! GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE! GET THE FUCK OFF ME !" I ran up the stairs and Ryder's room door was wide open and I saw fucking Melissa straddling Ryder. Oh. My. Shit. I was done with this bitch, this was the last straw.
I dropped my bag to the ground.
"Alex it's not what it looks-"
"Hey! How bout you get the fuck OFF my boyfriend and get out and NEVER COME BACK." that his just smirked over her shoulder at me.
"Make me. You slut you can't do anything! Your. Just. The. Rebound. Get that through your head and run along." She smiled sickly like she was expecting me to run out and cry my eyes out. But I did just the opposite. I wasn't gonna let a whore get under my skin. I stormed over to her a pulled her hair and flung her back.
"Ahh! You bitch!" She screeched at me.
I slapped her HARD across the face. "Fuck you. I'm better than you'll ever be." I spat at her.
She kicked out at me but I missed it and I punched her in the jaw.
"AHHAHH YOU SLUT STOP!!" she still got up and charged at me but I pushed her hard into the wall and punched her in the face again. She fell to the ground.
"NOT GET OUT. Just know I can have you arrested for breaking in and entering and sexual assault of my boyfriend! Get out you psycho!" She scrambled to her feet holding her face and bloody nose and fled out the room.
"That was the hottest thing you've ever done."
"That felt...AMAZING! I haven't kicked ass in so long !" He chuckled and scrambled to his feet and grabbed me to pull me close. He held me tight against him and kissed me. He pulled back.
"Let's go to the movies ."
"Okay but I'm choosing what we're watching."
He rolled his eyes and smiled.
"Fine. And thank you for saving me." I kissed his cheek and held his hand. He grabbed his wallet and keys and we went to his car.
We drove off.
~Ryder~(SURPRISE!!)
The movie was hilarious. It was a Kevin Hart movie called The Wedding Ringer. I loved that small man. I was holding Alex's hand as we walked out. God her hand fit perfectly in mine like they were made for me. I loved my princess so much. I never wanted to lose her. I would always make my time with her special. I could never ever get tired of Alex, she truly was the love of my life I just knew it. I'd never let go of this girl here right next to me. I turned to Alex,
"Happy anniversary Alex. I love you." She turned her adorable hazel eyes to mine. She looked so happy that I felt whatever she felt.
"I love you too Ryder."
Yep I was never letting go.

A/N HELLO LOVLIES NIM SO SAD MY BOOK IS ENDING BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN I WONT WRITE ANY MORE BOOKS. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND I LOVE RALEX AND EVERYTHING YOU GUYS SUPPORT ME WITH.*muwah* NOT FOR THE LAST TIME SADE IM COMIN BACK DON'T WORRY .
:)