Chapter 12

Night was starting to fall so ,Ryder decided to take me home and I didn't deny. I just wanted to sleep so when we got on the bike I just held onto him and let him drive us back.
We got to my house and I got off the bike, but he didn't.
"Aren't you coming with me ?"
He looked surprised, but got off the bike. Was I being too forward? Oh well, I didn't care. I grabbed his hand and dragged him right past the family room where my brothers were sitting on the couch.
They all all looked at us as I dragged Ryder up to my room.
"Alex!"
"What the heck! A boy? When did this happen? "
"Where you think you're going young lady? " they all shouted at me to come back and explain, but I was going to introduce them all to each other later. After my nap.
We got to my room and I took of my shoes and jacket and kept my clothes from before on.
"I don't think your brothers like me."
I just chuckled and got on the bed.
"Come lay with me. "Ryder took of his shoes and jacket and got on the bed with me. It was cold enough in my room for us to cuddle. He took my waist and made me face him, so we were wrapped in each other, and he tangled our legs together . I put my hands on his chest and played my head where his heart was. And I fell asleep to that. The beat of his heart.
*********************************** It was morning when I woke up. I guess Ryder slept over, I smiled at the thought. Speaking of Ryder...where was he? He wasn't in the bed with me and I know he slept over, so that must mean... oh no.
"CORRUPTER OF YOUNG GIRLS !"
Oh no.Oh no. Oh no. My brothers had gotten to I'm first.
I leaped out of my bed and ran downstairs.
"VIRGIN STEALER!"
"YOU ARE A REALLY CRAZY GUY IF YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST WALTZ IN HERE AND TRY TO TAKE OUR BABY SISTER LIKE THAT!"
OH MY GOD. They were all in the family room. Jared had Ryder pinned to the wall by his collar and Brook was getting all up I his face, while Wyatt over here kept yelling' baby sister VIRGIN stealer' and had the fucking fire place poker in his hands. Oh God my older brothers were trying to murder my crush.
"GUYS !WHAT. THE.ACTUAL. FUCK? WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE. DOING ?!"
"HES JUST TRYING TO GET INTO YOUR PANTS THEN INTO YOUR PANTIES!" it had to be Wyatt.
I went up to Jared .
"Let the boy go Jared."
Jared looked at him for a second and then he backed off.
"Fine. "
"Okay let me introduce you all to each other properly. "
"Jared, Brook, Wyatt. This is Ryder. He a good guy who doesn't want to get into my panties."
At least not yet...
NO BAD ALEX!
God I'm having dirty thoughts already? GOSH!
"Ryder, these are my brothers."
"Ahem, it's nice to meet you." Ryderp stuck out his hand for a handshake but all three of the sneered at his hand as if it had touched the dirtiest thing in the world. Oh my God! They were being such jerks! I was getting pissed.
"You guys are being SO RUDE !"
I grabbed Ryder's hand and we went back upstairs into my room. I flopped onto my bed face first.
"I'm sorry about my brothers." I said but my voice was muffled so I probably sounded like 'imsoraboufmehbrbers.'
I suddenly felt a weight fall on top of me.
"Ouf! What are you an elephant ?"
Ryder feigned a gasp.
"Are you calling my fat princess ?"
"Yeah pretty much" but I was hiding my blush in my blanket.
He called me princess again.
"Why are you hiding your face princess ? " He was teasing me on purpose to make me blush and it was working !
Suddenly he got off of me and flipped me over so I was on my back and he straddled me. Now this made me blush very hard.
"Aww do I make my princess blush ?"he cooed at me while pinching my cheeks slightly.
I turned my head.
"Shad'up !" I was probably flushed a bright red right now.
I bucked my hips up and he fell off his balance and we both fell off my bed and landed on the carpet. Except now I was straddling him.
"I don't mind this position either." he said cheekily while placing his hands on my hips.
I hid my face in my hands and grumbled and moaned to myself about how stupid I was. AND YET YOU'RE STILL ON TOP OF HIM ! my brain yelled at me. I tried to scramble off of him but he had other plans. He jerked my lower back and hips down so I fell foward and I put my hands on his shoulders . We were literally nose to nose.
He surprised me by closing the space quick. I tangled my hands into his hair and he wrapped his arms around my back. I pulled back, he made a grunt of disaproval. I smirked
"You know, we are a weird kind of friends."
"Well do friends kiss like this ?"
And he pulled my head down and gave me a deep kiss. When he pulled back I was kinda dazed. So was he, wow.
" Oh what are you doin to me princess ?"
The question is, what are you doing to me bad boy ?

A/N HELLO CHAPTER 12 COMIN IN HOT! THANX SO MUCH FOR READING AND STAY UPDATED! I LOVE YOU ALL*muwah*IM OUT