Bonus Chapter

This chapter is dedicated to
Ashtonslover1115 , I hope you enjoy this and stay updated on my other books as well! Thanks again Ashtonslover1115! Love you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alex get up get up get up! We're late!" A huge weight fell on top of me.
"Oof! Jackie! Why are you doing this to me?"
"Your brother is getting married today! What do you mean why!?"
"Ughhhhh I hate getting dressed up, even for Jared."
"Too bad, we're bridesmaids so we gotta go! Come on the reception starts in a couple hours."
"Fine!" I got up from my wondrous bed and went to my shower. After I came out I changed in my closet because Jackie was lying on my bed reading a magazine. I put on a pair of skinny jeans and a white tee. I pulled on my white converse and tucked in my shirt loosely. I came out of my closet and swept my hair into a high messy ponytail.
"They have the dresses at the ceremony hall right?" I asked Jackie.
"Yep. The dresses, hairstylists, and jewelers are all already there."
"Okay, let's go then."
She bounded off my bed, and I followed. We went out the door to her car.
I was actually really excited to be a bridesmaid. My bother was getting married! I really liked Avery, she loved my brother a lot I could tell. Like I loved Ryder.
I smiled a little as Jackie drove us to the Reception Hall. Jared and Avery were having a summer wedding but the theme was classy, elegant kind of. It was going to consist of grays, blacks, and then small hints of red. And only white for the bride.
"This is it." We got out of the car and we went inside. Already people were running all over the place hurrying everything.
"Jesus Christ, it's a mad house in here." I muttered to Jacks.
"You said it. Let's just find the dressers."
I nodded and I followed her to the back room where people were being dress and getting thier hair done.
A woman came up to us, she had pencils stuck in her hair and a tape measure around her wrist.
"Are you two bridesmaids?"
"Yes mam." Jackie answered.
"Follow me." We went with her and she had two chairs waiting.
"You two ha e already washed your hair before coming right?"
"Yes."
"Yep."
"Good. Alison! Come do this girl here." The lady called to another lady. She came up and started on my. I tugged off my hair band and she started doing my hair.
"Oh aren't you a pretty girl."
"Thank you."
"How do you know the bride?"
"Actually the groom is my older brother so she's going to be my sister in law."
"Oh how sweet that he made you a bridesmaid!"
"Thank you."
She continued on my hair.
When she finished my hair she started to do my makeup.
"Go like this hon." She pursed her lips and I copied her motion.
"Okay close your eyes."
I shut them, she worked on them.
She brushed a soft brush up my cheeks one last time.
"Okay, I'm done." She spun my chair around and I looked at myself in the mirror.
"Oh my you look so beautiful!"
"Thank you so much."
"Oh it's nothing dear."
She had made an elegant waterfall braid across the back of my head and curled the ends of my hair softly. The front strands of my hair were curled back,and my brown locks fell in soft waves down my back and around my shoulders. My make up was very classy and simple. I had a dark smokey eye and my lips were a soft, kissable pink, my cheeks rosy.
"Run along now dear, you go see that lady next." I nodded and thanked her once more before I went over to the lady she told me too. She was standing my a rack full of zipped up clothing bags.
"Hello dear, name please?"
"Alex."
"The grooms sister correct?"
"Yes."
She dug around the rack and pulled one off and handed it to me.
"Here, put this on and come back for your shoes. Put your clothes in that bag."
I bonded and went into the make shift dressing room. I opened the bag and inside was my bridesmaid dress. I knew it would be zblack, but I had never seen it, it was beautiful. I pulled it out and changed out of my clothes. I slipped into the dress and it was so pretty. It was black and had straps of lace along the waist and hem. It still looked classy. I really liked it.
I put my clothes into the hanger bag and took off my shoes and put them in there with my clothes. I went back out to the lady and she took my bag and hung it up again.
"Shoe size please."
"7."
"Here. Go to her when you have them on." She handed my a nice pair of black strappy high heels. I put on the heels and went to the last lady.
"Sit." She commanded me.
I sat down quickly and she gave me black earrings and touched up my hair.
My earrings were just black diamond studs, and the lady clipped small red clips in my waterfall braid, I looked closer and they were little red roses. I didn't think they made red diamonds, they were most likely fake but they still looked beautiful.
"You're done."
I got up from the chair and went out into the hallway. The other bridesmaids and groomsmen were conversing with one another. But I was looking for one certain groomsman.
Then two arms came around my midsection.
"Hello beautiful."
I rolled my eyes.
"There you are Ryder, I almost ran off with another guy. If only you were a second later."
"What guy." He growled.
"You dummy there is no other boy."
"Oh."
I turned around in his arms and kissed his cheek.
"You look stunning Alex." I felt my cheeks flush.
"You don't look s bad yourself. You clean up pretty nice."
He pressed his lips against mine softly.
"Come on the reception is about to start."
I separated from him and got in line behind Jckie, who looked amazing as always.
The groomsmen and bridesmaids all lined up and a man handed each of the bridesmaids a small bouquet of gray roses. The maid of honor and the best man stood at the front of the line and the maid of honor was given a slightly bigger bouquet of gray roses as well. We were to walk out into the church when we were qued. I could hear guests talking and laughing inside the church, connecting with one another. I'm really happy Jared found someone that'll take care of him, plus she's so nice. I hadn't seen a very yet but I know she was going to capture all the attention.
We waited in our lines for a bout 10 minutes and then Avery came out of her dressing room. I wasn't kidding about her getting all the attention, beautiful couldn't describe how she looked. Her gown was an off the shoulder elegant ivory/ white color dress, that was fitted at the top and hugged down her body an spilled down onto the floor around her. Her hair was down and curled, pinned in white rose clips, the same shade as her dress, and they made almost a crown on her head, and her makeup was to the minimum with rosy cheeks, nude/ light pink lipstick, and her eyes looked more green.
She came over and hugged me.
"You look beautiful Alex!"
"Me?! You, are the beautiful one here, oh my god is it legal to be that pretty?"
"Stop it, I'm excited for us to finally be sisters."
"Me too, I'm glad your joining our family."
"Me too. I gotta go but I'll see you in there yeah?"
"Of course."
She smiled and the man handed her , her large bouquet of red roses. She went behind our lines and we waited for the music to start.
The doors opened and the line started moving foward. The bridesmaids and groomsmen were walking Dow the aisle together in pairs and separated at the front, to their side. After the fourth couple went, Rydwer and I both stepped forward and linked our arms together like the other pairs had done. He smiled at me and I gave him one back. We walked down the aisle to the tempo of the music.
"One day this'll be us." He whispered. I blushed a little bit.
"Maybe, if you're still around."
He pulled back and looked at me incredulously, he opened his mouth to say something but we were at the front now, we had to separate.
"I'll see you later." I said quietly.
I unhooked my arm and took my spot at the front.
I wonder what Ryder wanted to say.
*****************
The ceremony had been beautiful, and it was time for the party. The party was put on the beach, so guests were able to change then come back for the party. I'd gone home with Jackie and we changed there. I put on a pair of high-waisted jean shorts, and I pulled on a loose flowy tank top. I took the clips out of my hair and set them on my vanity and I slipped on my white converse again.
Jackie was already in the car so I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs and out the door, she drove us back to where the Reception Hall was but we drove about 20 minutes after that and the beach was right there. The guests scattered around the beach, dancing and just having fun. We got out of the car and walked onto the beach.
"I'm gonna go find my baby." Na kie said as she started to walk away.
"Don't get to drunk!" I shouted after her.
"Don't get to pregnant!" She shouted back.
"That doesn't even make sense!"
"When have we ever made sense?"
I just laughed and she walked off. The people around looked at us like we were weird,but whatever we are weird. I looked around the beach for Ryder and when I found him I ran( as well as you can run in sand -_-) and hugged from behind.
"Hey sweets." He turned around a pressed a kiss to my lips.
"Hi." I smiled as I pulls back.
"Come on let's take a walk." He took my hand and we walked towards the shore. I kicked off my converse and held them on the ends of my fingers. I linked an arm around Ryder's bicep and rest my head on his lower shoulder. He entwined our fingers and we just strolled down the beach shore, the cool night breeze blowing softly. The dark waves were crashing onto one another and made a soothing sound.
"Why did you say that earlier?" Ryder asked me.
"What?"
"Whrn I said that would be us one day you said ' maybe, if your still around'."
"Oh..I don't know really. I know you love me, and I love you too, but I'm afraid that one day your gonna find another gurl, and she'll really be the love of your life, and you'll have kids with her, and be happy. And I'll just turn into something of the past." Everything I said was really what I felt, in my heart.
"Alex, you are the love of my life. You're going to be my wife, you're going to have my kids, we're going to be happy together."
"How do you know?"
"Because that's what my heart tells me, you love me and that's all that matters."
I stopped walking and looked at him, he stared back at me.
"You promise me, you and me always." I said.
"I promise, you and me always. You promise me, that you know and never doubt my love for you."
"I promise you, I know you're in love with me, and I will never doubt it."
We linked pinkies and he kissed me in the pale moonlight.
"I love you."
"I love you too."

I know that we are meant to be, I know that for sure.

A/N JUST A LITTLE BONUS CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS! LOVE YOU ALL!