Chapter 16

A/N HELLO LOVLIES. I MISSED Y'ALL SO MUCH IT WASN'T EVEN FUNNY BUT HEY IM BACK AND ALIVE AND WRITING A NEW CHAPTER FOR Y'ALL I HOPE YOU LIKE IT !!
The first thing I saw when I woke up. Snow. A lot of it too. Basically...
It was snowing like a bitch outside. That's the only way to describe how much snow there was. Oh Lord and I have school today. Thanks a lot God.
I got out of my warm bed and went to take a quick shower. When I came to back into my room I went to el closet (espanol yes I know) and I put on a thick black pair of leggings, a black undershirt and I went to Jared's room. I grabbed a blue cardigan and put it on. I went back to my room and put on some cream colored socks that went mid-calf and put on my light brown ugg boots after that. I put my hair up in a messy bun on top of my head and left my bangs out and curled them. After that I went to my vanity and put mascara and eyeliner. I put little cream colored hearts in my ears and put on my black woven scarf. I grabbed my bag and went to the door. Ryder textured me as I walked into the kitchen.
Sexayy Beast: I'm here princess.
Me:ok I'll be out in a sec.
Sexayy Beast: I'll wait princess

I grabbed a granola bar and an orange juice on my way out. Ryder was outside when I opened the door
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!"
"I'm waiting for you."
"IN THE SNOW?!"
" I told you I'd wait."
"Oh God." I took his and and pulled him to the car.
When we got he stared at me.
"What? "
"Who's is that ?" I looked at him and he looked mad.
"The sweater? "
"No the unicorn !" Dang someone was jealous.
"The sweater is Jared's. "
He looked blank for a second and then started blushing.
"Oh."
"You were jealous! "I cooed at him.
"No I wasn't! "
"Yes you were." I glared at him.
He glared at me.
"Okay fine."
I smiled and leaned over the compact and kissed his nose. He stopped glaring and tried to keep being mad but it was just cute. We pulled into the school parking lot and parked. He looked at me.
"Be my girlfriend. "
I looked over at him. For the past week he had been asking me out again and again. I kept saying no though. Okay don't get kissed at me yet. I wanted him to work for it and it was working. He had proven that he really did like me. If he asked me again I would say yes.
We got to my locker and he leaned against the one next to it and stared at me while I got my books out.
"Please? Please be my girlfriend? I don't want any guy to have you except for me and me only. Please?"
I turned to him and smiled.
"Alright. "
"COME ON WHY-Wait. What? "
"I said okay. Yes I'll be your girlfriend."
A beat passed. And then he got the biggest grin on his face and pulled me into a tight hug. I laughed and hugged him back.
"So now I can do this whenever I want." He kissed me quickly.
"And this."he kissed my nose and then my cheeks.
"And this. " he kissed me deeply. He pulled back. He looked into my eyes.
"I'm so happy." I smiled and replied,
"Me too." And I kissed him.
*****************************
I was in the back of the library talking to Jackie. We haven't had a lot of time together with everything that's happening.
"How is Bryan treating you? "
"Oh my God Lex he is so sweet. He is always acting like such a gentleman and he's caring. He's just...wow. But that's not the point. You have a lot to tell me."
I blushed" Yea I have a boyfriend now."
"WHAT?!WHAT THE HELL AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME ?! OMG IS IT RYDER?? OMG IT IS! YOU SLY DOG YOU !" The librarian got so upset she made Jackie leave.
She literally had to be dragged out.
"I WILL FIND OUT CHILD YOU HAVE A LOT TO TELL ME LATER !!!!!" God that child needs help. I face palmed and went back to studying.
Someone kissed my neck and I jumped.
"Hey princess."
"Don't do that!"
"Aww look at my little nerd !"he cooed at me.
I pushed his face away.
" I'm not a nerd ! "
"Yes you are. You're my nerd."
" Stop you dork." he took the seat next to me and turned my head up and kissed me. I forgot all about studying and kissed him back. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer , my hands went to the back of his neck. He bit my lip and I gasped, he took this as an opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth. We fought for dominance but he still won. I pulled back and he grunted a sound of dissapointment .
"Not here you dummy." He gripped my waist tighter as if to not to let me go.
"Nooo I want you here now. So we can make out in the back of the library." He was being cheeky. I just rolled my eyes and blushed, somehow he had pulled me onto his lap. I made a move to get off but he pulled me back and planted one more kiss on my lips. I smiled and blushed some more.
"Let's go out to eat." I nodded and put my stuff together. He took my hand and we walked out of the library hand in hand. People stared but I didn't care, I kissed his cheek and I swear I heard a group of people gasp. We just walked out the doors laughing.
I love my bad boy.
Oh shit. What did I just...?
I..love Ryder.
Whoa I'm in some deep shit.

A/N HELLO IM BACK AND THIS IS THE NEW CHAPTER THNX SO MUCH FOR READING!! STAY UPDATED!*muwah*IM OUT