771-780

Chapter 771: Can't bear it, go

He moved the wontons to Nangong Rou, and his voice became quieter, "Didn't you say that you didn't have any meals tonight? You can eat, my king is not hungry."
"Thank you husband for caring, why not, let's eat together, I'll serve you." Nangong Rou was moved to tears in her eyes.
For a long time, Chu Xuanchen hadn't been so gentle to her.
Such him, as if in a lifetime, she looked at his handsome and unparalleled appearance, her eyes were blindfolded with tears.
"No, this king is not hungry." Chu Xuanchen said lightly.
Although his voice has softened, his expression is still very distant. His gaze looks deeply at Yun Ruoyue, wanting to see a sad and jealous expression on her face.
Unfortunately, no, she was eating the wontons in the bowl seriously.
After a while, Yun Ruoyue calmly put down the chopsticks in her hand, and she stood up and said, "You eat first, Feng'er, wine, let's go and see where the candied haws skewers are sold."
After speaking, she walked indifferently to the place where she sells candied haws skewers, and Feng'er and Jiu'er hurriedly followed.
"Husband, do we want to follow? My sister is a woman's house, I'm afraid she is in danger." Nangong Rou asked with a worried expression on her face.
She was worried on the surface, but she was stunned in her heart.
"Mo Li, you go to protect your wife, and you must guard her." Chu Xuanchen ordered in a deep voice.
After finishing speaking, he said softly: "Also, don't disturb her."
Mo Li quickly put down his chopsticks and said, "Yes, the subordinate will go now."
He took a deep look at the prince, even if the prince does not have the prince in his heart, the prince is very sad, but he still cares about the safety of the princess.
However, if there is a soft side concubine by the prince's side, the princess will be sad too, otherwise she will not walk away silently.
-
However, after Mo Li ran to the place selling candied haws for a while, he didn't even see the three princesses.
He immediately touched his head, he clearly heard the three of them coming here, why didn't he see anyone
Could it be that they have already left
He was a little flustered at once, and hurriedly searched around, for fear of the princess's accident.
-
After Mo Li ran away anxiously, three heads appeared on the side of the cabinet behind that sell candied haws skewers.
"Niang Niang, Mo Li has left. The prince must have sent him to find us. Why are you hiding from him?" Feng Er asked suspiciously.
"I just want to stroll around the night market with you unfettered, and don't want to be followed." The most important thing is that as long as Mo Li is there, Chu Xuanchen will follow him sooner or later.
She didn't want to see him and Nangongrou together, so she wanted to avoid them.
Just now they were so affectionate, and they had to share a bowl of wontons together. She heard that she felt uncomfortable, so she left.
So she doesn't want to be with them anymore.
"Niangniang, you shouldn't have fed the prince so much chili just now. You know he can't eat spicy food, and it's spoiled him. Look, let Concubine Roubian get it right?" Feng'er said with a worried expression on her face. .
"Yeah, the prince has already started to hate Concubine Roubian, but the three wontons made the prince change her attitude towards her. Now, I am afraid that the prince still thinks Concubine Roubian is kind to him and feels that you are very ruthless. "Jiuer also worried.
"Isn't this true? They were originally a loving couple. I will give them a push so that their lovers will eventually become family members. What's wrong?"
It was Chu Xuanchen who wanted to call her, she didn't want to be called by him, so she teased him.

Chapter 772: Was kidnapped

Besides, Chu Xuanchen kissed her forcibly just now, and she was complaining about him in her heart. When she found an opportunity, she wanted to get revenge from him, so she put hot pepper in the wonton.
If he doesn't want to eat, he can skip it.
He ate it happily by himself, but it wasn't her business.
This little chili can be solved by drinking a bowl of sour plum soup. Compared with Chu Xuanchen's orders to beat her with twenty lashes, she is nothing!
When she was beaten to death, she vowed to avenge herself.
Now it's just a bit spicy for him, and she still hasn't relieved her anger.
"But Niang Niang, the prince looked so pitiful just now. You didn't see his eyes were so hot that you shed tears." The simple and kind Feng'er said.
"He ate it voluntarily. Compared with the twenty whips that he ordered me to hit me, who do you think is more pitiful?" Yun Ruoyue asked.
"Of course the empress is even more pitiful. After hearing what you said, I suddenly felt that the prince was not worthy of sympathy at all. Empress, you just fed him less, you should feed him a whole bowl." Feng'er remembered the original empress. When he was beaten with scars, his eyes were angry, and he wanted to kill the executioner.
"But Sister Feng'er, I heard people say that it was because the princess disturbed the prince and concubine's wedding night, and almost frightened the prince... Only after the shadow of his heart, the prince ordered someone to beat her..." Jiuerzhe At the side, speaking timidly for her prince.
Feng'er sneered, "If Concubine Roubian was not doing bad things there, the prince wouldn't ask the Concubine to serve them, and the Concubine wouldn't play tricks on them. In other words, it was the Concubine Roubian who played tricks in the middle. Without her, the prince and the princess would not have had so many misunderstandings, it was this woman who caused it!"
"Feng'er, calm, this man is also at fault, how can he only blame women. In short, I am Chu Xuanchen's unshakable enemy, and he is also a man I hate very much. Let's not mention them, it affects our mood, you see, The lanterns on this street are so beautiful, there are sugar sellers there, I want to eat sugar people, and I want to eat candied haws." Yun Ruoyue said in a good mood.
"Okay, mother, let's go buy it, and I like to eat it too." When Feng Er saw the food, she forgot everything.
After a while, the three of them walked toward the street with a lot of snacks and three newly bought bunny lanterns.
It's a bit late now. Although there is no curfew tonight, everyone is tired. Most people go home to rest, so the number of people on the street is gradually decreasing.
At this moment, on the street, a carriage rushed over suddenly. The horse galloped forward as if frightened. Feng'er glanced at it and said quickly: "Mother, get away, there is a carriage rushing over. Up."
Yun Ruoyue remembered the incident about the horse that frightened the horse last time, and she hurriedly stood aside in fright. At this moment, the carriage galloped up to them. Suddenly, the curtain of the carriage was lifted up, and there were a few people in black inside. , Sprinkled some powder on them.
Suddenly, the three of them were all dizzy and fell asleep on the ground.
Feng'er and Jiu'er fell to the ground first, but no one cares about them.
When Yun Ruoyue was about to faint to the ground, the man in black on the carriage quickly jumped off, and the two men in black supported her at the same time and took her into the carriage.
Then, the coachman in front swiftly beat his horse, and the carriage galloped towards the official road.
"Great, what the master explained was so easy to do. I didn't expect Princess Li to know martial arts. Such a weak woman would better be taken captive." A tall, thin masked man in black said excitedly. .