Chapter 2

I was at the train station waiting for Yotasuke. I had called him out of pure desperation, and to some miracle, he agreed to meet up.
I had NOT expected that.
A pair of blue eyes stares at me from the throng of people. He had arrived.
I waved at him and smiled. He just stared at me and blinked slowly. His eyes were ringed by black and purple circles, I winced. Should I not have called him out? He needed his rest...
"Where are we going?" Yotasuke asked me in a flat voice. I flinched, he sounded as though he didn't want to be here... Why did he come then?
I cleared my throat and answered,
"I didn't really know, I just felt the urge to get some air..." I ducked my head, a big wave of guilt washed over me, I had called him away from his assignment just because I was feeling down. How selfish of me.
Yotasuke sighs.
"Where do you usually hangout with your friends then?" He didn't sound irritated, but really tired. The guilt was much stronger now.
"In high-school my friend and I usually hung out at a bar in Shibuya until early morning... is that what you want to do though?" I ask hesitantly, he doesn't seem like the type who likes those sort of places.
Yotasuke blinks irritatedly at me, he reminds me of an annoyed cat... Suddenly I imagine him having a tail that's twitching and some furry ears lying flat against his hair. I hold in my laughter.
"What do you want to do then?" Irritation tinges his voices, and he snaps at me. I scratch at my arms, faint traces of hives were still there, and they still itched like hell.
"Don't do that." Yotasuke swats at my hand and I lower it.
"I don't know, we can just go to the bar." I say awkwardly. It was always awkward between Yotasuke and I. And I wish it weren't.

We were on the train and arrived at Shibuya before I knew it. I took my usual route with Yotasuke in tow, it had been awhile since I was here and it was making me feel sentimental. We arrived at the bar and took a seat near the back.
"Order whatever you like." I tell Yotasuke, stand up and wait for his order to tell the person working.
"...Beer." Yotasuke stares at the table, he looks half asleep.
"No. We're still underage." I cringe inside, what impression did he have of me?
"Don't you drink all the time?" Yotasuke asked in a peeved voice. I shake my head.
"Like I said, we're still underage." I turn towards the bartender.
"Sorry, well have two ginger ales." I waited while the bartender went and got them, then I slid into my chair and handed Yotasukes his.
He takes a sip of it from his straw and pushes it away.
"What do you want to do now that we're here?" He asks me, and to be honest, I have no idea. I just felt happy that I was out and about.
In the end we end up talking about all sorts of things, home, university, childhoods. We talked until 1 am, Yotasuke was scribbling and I talked while he listened, sometimes he said something, but in the end he just fell asleep.
I get up from the table and go to Yotasuke, I reach for his shoulder when I see what he was drawing. It was a cute little bunny, multiple little bunnies. Some of them had ties, some of them had hats, some of them had bows, they all had different fur as well. I slid the notepad out from under his folded arms and examined it more closely.
It was beautiful.
I could tell there was thought behind every line he made. I looked at Yotasuke, he didn't seem like the type to like bunnies, but I guess I was wrong.

Yotasuke walked groggily alongside me, we were heading to the nearest, cheapest hotel we could find. There was no way we would be able to get back with how tired Yotasuke was.
We enter the entrance and get a key for a singular room, it was all I could afford.
Yotasuke took off his jacket and layed down on the floor, I had to get him up before he fell asleep. The room was small and would only fit one futon. I bit my lip and looked at Yotasuke. He was asleep on his feet.
I set up the futon and let him lie down, I wasn't really tired, I suppose I could just draw for the rest of the morning until we had to leave... I took off my coat and folded it beneath me, I sat down and pulled out the notepad and pencil I always had on me and was about to start drawing when I felt a tug.
"Just get in bed..." Yotasukes voice was croaky and he was still half asleep. I was hesitant, but the tugging became more insistent. I gave up and crawled over to him.
He patted the space beside him and I laid down. He pulled the covers up and started sleeping.
Eventually I fell asleep as well.

A/N: Sorry it's really short, but I have to end it early, I really wanted to post it today, but it's really late (early? It's 2 am rn) and I need sleep for school. I'll post something later today. Also, sorry for the grammatical errors and misspellings.