Announcement

Hello, I'm Inky, the author of this fanfic. I realise that I haven't posted a chapter since August, and for that I'm sincerely sorry. A lot of stuff has been going on lately, and I haven't been able to post since school started.

I'm sure that you don't want to hear about my personal life, and neither do I want to bother you with it, so I'm just going to leave it at that. But I promise that when I start writing again the quality will be much better, and the chapters will be longer.

I also have plans to start rewriting it entirely. I'll keep the old chapters, and add a note at the beginning of the fanfic to let readers know.

This fanfic's plot will remain the same, but now that I'm looking back on my writing, I feel like I haven't done justice to the idea I had developed in my head. So instead of deleting the old chapters entirely, I'll be posting new ones because I love the comments on the old ones, and I'm a rather sentimental person.

I'll start working on the new chapters immediately after posting this, but it might not be posted for awhile.

To those reading this, thank you. Initially I had started out writing purely for my own enjoyment, not expecting people to actually read it, but here this fanfic is, with over 2k reads, and 70 votes. No words will be able to describe how thankful I am, that this many people have picked up this fanfic and decided to read it. But the thing I'm most happy about, is that some people actually liked it enough to vote and to continue reading this story (despite the grammatical errors and cringe writing).

Now, I'll stop rambling. Thank you once again and see y'all later :).

-Inky