Chapter 4

I walked home, Sakura and Akari had went home around 12, but Yotasuke and I hung out together until 5. Then we had parted ways, I headed towards the station and boarded the train.

  It's nice to know Akari and Sakura live close to Yotasuke, it could be an excuse to see him. I stand near the door of the jam-packed train. Thinking of nothing in particular until it's my stop and I have to get off.

  The sidewalk is cracked, and there are a couple of weeds growing in the crack, but there are also a couple of flowers. I step over a pretty white flower and take a turn to the right, then a left and then I see my house.

  The smell of cooking wafted out as I opened the door. My mother hummed as she cooked dinner. Her callused hands grabbed a pinch of seasoning and sprinkled it on a piece of fish. The sketch of her I drew in my last year of high school was put up on the fridge, I had insisted several times to redraw it so it would look better, but every time I asked, she declined and told me it was her most favourite thing I'd ever drawn. I couldn't agree, but if she likes it, she likes it.

I kicked off my shoes then put some slippers on and went to my room. There were crumpled up papers all over the floor, some were on my bed and a bunch were on ny desk.

I grabbed a trash bag and started shoveling the discarded papers into it. It didn't take very long, but it was really full when I finished cleaning.

Then I organized my pencils and erasers along with my other supplies. I sharpened my pencils and arranged them by how thick the lead was and I put my kneaded eraser and normal eraser and one shaped like a pencil on the other side.

Once I finished organizing I sat down at my desk and pulled out my phone. I then pulled up my photos app and opened the photos I took of Yotasuke. I had taken a couple while he wasn't looking.

My favourite photo out of all of them was of one with the early morning sky painted in pinks and oranges, Yotosuke's hair was wind blown and there was a small smile in his face as he gazed into the distance.

I turned my phone and the photo was now side ways, I then turned up the brightness all the way and started a light sketch.

The lines were rough and light, but later I would go over them and add more details, but right now I was focusing more on the shapes.

A oval for his face, I then added a nose and some lips. I drew his jaw and the graceful line of his neck. I added his hair, fluffy and messy from the wind and smiled at how different it was from his usual style. I drew all the way to his torso, where the picture was cut off.

I was a little sad the picture was cut off, but this way I could focus more on his face and capturing his expression than having to focus on his clothes.

I had taken the picture because the soulful look in Yotasukes eyes had spoken to me, they called to me, asking for help.

But I didn't know how to help.

A/N: Hihii, hru? Yes, ik I haven't publish in awhile, I'm sorry  m(_ _)m but I love this book, even if it's written by my cringy self. I love yall, be safe, drink water and stay hydrated^^