Chapter 9

We walk out of Yatora's room, hand-in-hand and go to the table. A stern faced man is already sitting there, and his mother was setting the food out on the table.

My nerves were through the roof, I already knew his mother approved, she practically asked when we were getting married, but I wasn't sure about his father.

Today was a strange day, I haven't felt this many emotions in a day since I was 5. I felt tempted to pull my hand from Yatoras, bow my head, and blend in. Like what I've been trying to do all my life.

"So." A deep voice cuts through my thoughts, like a knife slicing through butter. "You're my son's boyfriend, huh? Come here, boy." Yatora's father gestured towards the spot beside him.

Once I walk over to him, he stands up, he's taller than me. But then again, a lot of people are, I'm only 5'4...

Suddenly a smile appears on his face, "I've heard so many things about you from Yakkun! He's practically your fan boy, even before Marie told me she walked in on you guys eating each other's faces, I knew he was probably inlove with you. Or at least had a crush." He slings an arm around my shoulders.

Eating each others faces?! What? Thats an exaggeration!!! But then I feel my lips, they are bruised, but still!

"Yakkun, look at him, all flustered. He's adorable!" Yatora's mom comes up to me and squeezes my cheeks, it doesn't hurt.

"Dear, let him go, look at how uncomfortable he is!" She tugs me away from Mr. Yaguchi.

I'm not uncomfortable of him... It's just that Yatora's while family is so extroverted, how will I ever survive? I think miserably.

Who knew this is how my day would turn out? Not me. I just came to give Yatora a guide on how to draw rabbits, but now we're boyfriends, and hid mom wants us to get married.

Throughout lunch, his father kept on offering me things, as well as his mother. We all ate, and it was cheerful, they all chstted about stuff that didn't matter. They were the picture of a perfect family. A happy, loving mother, a boisterous father, and the perfect son. Everything my family wasn't.

Yatora and I sat on the couch, watching a soccer game. Both his mother and father had gone out to do some shopping. My thoughts wandered, not paying attention to the game. His whole family is so kind, and his mother is so unlike mine, as well as his father.

Wait- My father- What will he do if he finds out Yatora and I are together? He never really liked me, but what would he think now?

The thoughts poured in, like a dam had been broken.

I felt sick, my stomach churned.

I got up, and faintly heard Yatora's voice, but I couldn't make out what he said.

I ran to the restroom. I clutched at the sink, while my legs threatened to give out.

There was a pounding on the door that was probably Yatora.

But I couldn't do anything. I sank to the floor, holding my stomach.

"...asuke!"

"Yotas...!"

"......open...door!"

His voice was wavering. Or is it him? Is it me?

I don't know.

I don't know if I want to know.

If my father finds out were together, what will he do?

What if he hits Yatora?

I don't care if he hits me, but if he hits Yatora...

I can't let that ha-

A darkness looms over me, dark and menacing. With the promise of nightmares lurking in the depths.

I wake up, I'm on my futon. Yatora must have brought me home. Was he worried? I then try getting up, but my legs are still wobbly.

I rush out of my room, hoping that Yatora isn't still here.

I dont want him to meet my father. That would be terrible.

But there they are, sitting at the table, talking.

But I can't hear what they're talking about.

"______!" I try calling his name, but nothing comes out. I clutched at my throat.

Something feels wrong, there's a wriggling. I rush to the bathroom and bend over the toilet. I reach.

I reach out maggots.

The maggots drown, but more keep coming.

"Yotasuke l, are you alright?" I hear Yatora's voice from behind me. I turn around but fall back.

My father's face is stapled onto the body of Yatora's, and behind him, is my father, with Yatoras face stapled on.

"______!" I try speaking again, but I can't.

"Oh, you're talking about this?" Yatora's body steps forward. "Don't worry, faces aren't permanent.

A wet sound comes from him, he's peeling the face of.

He let's the skin slip from his hands, and it hits the floor with a splatter. The blood gets on my face, in my eyes.

I start crying, my eyes hurt.

"Don't worry, faces aren't permanent. You can change yours too." The faceless creatures step towards me.

Their hands are clawed, they're no longer human.

They dig their fingers into my face and-

"YOTASUKE!"

A/N: teehee, love yall, get some sleep and drink some water.

I'll leave it here for now ;)