Chapter 10

I shake Yotasuke's shoulder, yelling his name over and over. There are tear clinging to his lashes and he's shaking.

His eyes slide open, and their hazy. The moment he sees me he screams, his eyes widen in terror.

He pushes frantically at my hands, which are the only things keeping him sitting up. I tighten my grip on him, but this only seems to frighten him more.

The moment is slowed, the moment he breaks free. He falls backward, and I can seeing clearly and slowly. I reach for him, but I'm also slow. He's falling towards the sink.

The sharp corner of the sink.

He gets closer and closer to it, dread envelops me.

It all of a sudden speeds up. Time is normal again and Yotasuke's head hits the corner of the sink.

Then, he hits the floor. Blood, dark red blood spills out of him.

His eyes close.

No.

No.

NO.

This didn't happen, I fell asleep on the couch and this is a nightmare.

But it isn't.

I stand up and grab a towel. I then gently held his neck with one hand, and his head with the other. Then I press the towel to his head, tring to staunch the blood flow.

Then, I gather his limp body into my arms, still holding his head carefully.

I leave the bathroom, then I breakout into a sprint, tearing through the house.

I yank the front door open and slam it behind me. I run through the streets with Yotasuke's head pressed to my chest.

There's a hospital near by, I know this because my mom's anxiety has always been strong. She's made me memorize the directions to several hospitals and police stations. Now I'm thankful she did.

It didn't even take me 2 minutes to make my way through the winding streets and to a hospital.

I burst through the door and head turn my way. I don't care that I'm crying. Someone rushes up to me, it's a nurse.

She must have been able to tell it was urgent when I came though.

Two people with a little strwthlcher thing rush up to us and they take Yotasuke and place him on it. Then they take him to a room.

"Sir, you can wait out in the hall. There's chairs right there." The nurse points to chairs lined up outside of the room. I would rather be inside, but i comply with what she tells me.

I wait for what feels like hours until a doctor steps out of the room where Yotasuke's in.

He sees me and walks over. "Are you his friend?" He gestures towards the room. "I'm his boyfriend." I answer. The doctor nods, "you did well. Pressing the towel to his head to suppress the wound was smart. Head wounds bleed quickly, and if he had lost too much blood, he could have died. You saved his life." The doctor smiles kindly at me. He's a short man, his hair is brown and there are only a couple of grey streaks, he looked round 40 something.

"Thank you for helping him, thank you very much." I thank him, bowing a 60 degree bow. If he so asked I would have done a dogeza¹. I excuse myself as I got a call from my mom.

"Yatora! Thank goodness! I thought something terrible had happened! Are you alright?! Why is there blood in the blood?! Where is Yotasuke-kun? Is he alright? Where are you guys?" She bombarded me with questions.

"Mom," my voice broke. "We're at the hospital." I take a deep breath in. "Yotasuke- he- he fell and hit his head on the corner of the sink. And-" My voice cracked, "-and he's currently unconscious." A son racks my body.

"We're heading over. It's the nearest one right?" And with that my mom hangs up. 3 minutes later her and my dad run up to me.

"Oh Honey! He's okay, right? And you're okay?" She frantically searches me for wounds. I nod, "he's alright, just unconscious." I tell her.

My dad walks up to me, then he wraps me in a hug, which is somewhat difficult, since he's shorter than me. But then my mom hugs me as well, and I'm in the middle of both of them. I cry, and they confort me.

After crying, I enter his room. Yotasuke is lying on the bed, he looks pale and fragile. I sit in the chair near his bed and grab his hand.

I'll wait, I'll sit here and wait for him to wake up.

He'll wake up.

Right?

Dogeza¹ = The dogeza bow is rarely used as it is seen as very disrespectful to yourself. When performing this bow, you get on your hands and knees and place your face to the ground.

 When performing this bow, you get on your hands and knees and place your face to the ground

And these are different kind of bows.

A/N: I'M BACK MUAHAHAHAHAH anyways (anygays 😏) you better be eating and drinking

A/N: I'M BACK MUAHAHAHAHAH anyways (anygays 😏) you better be eating and drinking. 'Cause if you're not, I will stalk you and find where you live and I will cook you food in the middle of the night then leave it next to you while you're sleeping so that you can ear first thing when you wake up. I'll also place water next to you.

So stay hydrated and eat:)) ilyyy - author-sama