Chapter 12

I wake up, and the first thing I see is a blonde haired boy.

He looks somewhat familiar, but I can't quite place a name to his face.

His face also looks quite different, as if he had aged a couple of years.

I examine him for a couple of minutes. He has a golden cuff on his ear and really dark bags under his eyes, that I remember are.... what colour are they?

Gold.

That's right, they're gold.

The boy stirs in his sleep. As if he could feel me staring at him.

He's sleeping with his face chin resting on his folded arms on my hospital bed. He looks sad.

Who was he again?

As I sat there trying to put a name to his face, he woke up without me noticing.

"Yo- Yotasuke?" His voice is deep and raspy. It was also trembling. His eyes filled with tears.

"Yotasuke! How are you feeling? Do you need a doctor?! Scratch that, I'm gonna call the doctor." He stands up in a hurry but clutches at his head and groans.

He smiles, and it feels as if I was staring at the sun.

A hazy memory surfaces. It's the same boy, but younger looking. He's also smiling in this memory.

"... love.." his voice was lighter, and it sounded like he was on top of the world. He was happy in this memory.

But what was he saying? Something about love?

An other memory surfaced. This time he was showing me something, a drawing maybe? I tried to focuse on it. A...

Bunny? It was rather misshapen, but it had the ears and tail of a rabbit.

"... know... but... tried" his voice was sheepish this time. He stretched his head.

My head pounded, it was difficult trying to call up these memories. But I had a feeling that if I didn't remember him, he would be heart broken.

The memory that surfaced this time was clearer, but I still couldn't remember him that well.

He was showing me something. It looked like an other drawing. Or a painting?

It was beautiful, I remembered the feeling of awe when I saw it.

"... my most favourite piece..." his cheeks are flushed, and his clothes are rumpled. His lips are bruised and his hair is all over the place.

What happened then?

Then a memory surrounded with warm fuzzy feelings surfaced. This memory was unlike all others, I could tell before it even started.

He had his arms wrapped around my waist, and he was pulling me closer.

"Yotasuke, will you be my boyfriend?"

And I was crying. Because this was the happiest moment of my life.

And I'd almost forgotten it.

A/N: I know it's short, I do, but it's been so LONG since I've updated this so I'm gonna get this out then start on the next chapter IMMEDIATELY so imma post again today.

ILY SO BE SAFEEEE

-Love, Author-sama