~ 2. 01 ~

I took out my phone trying to see if it was working now, but when I put it against my ear the same annoying pitch sound came through

"Goddamnit!" I groan out putting my phone next to me before putting my head in my hands.

I jumped almost out of my skin when I heard a groan from beside me. For a second I thought that somehow the girl had found a way to come in, but luckily it was just Hyun-su waking up.

His eyes flutter open blinking a few times before being fully open. I watch as his hand when to his head, probably on the spot he hit the ground with.

"A....are you, okay?"

With wide eyes, he turned his head at me. It took him a few seconds to recognize me, but quickly his expression changed to his usual emotionless one.

"Yeah." Carefully he sat up still holding his head.

"W...what happened to the woman?" His eyes went from the ground to meet mine trying to find an answer in them, but the only I did was shrug.

"I don't know. I haven't seen or heard her ever since I dragged you back here."

A frown came on his face.

"D...drag? What happened?"

Again I shrug my shoulders.

"Again I don't know. When I came around the corner you were on the ground with a man standing next to you, but I don't think he did something to you." He nodded his head trying to process everything that had just happened.

"H....how long was I out."

"Around eight hours or so."

I stood up stretching my legs while looking around the room. There was almost nothing here. A mattress and the computer from earlier, The only other thing that was in the room were empty ramyeon cups..... a lot.

The curtains were also closed making it here more darker than it should be.

"Can I open a window? I just need some air."

I don't really think he had heard what I said because he was still looking down in his thoughts, but he still nodded his head. With my socks, I walked next to him on the mattress to open the window. I was so happy I could get some fresh air, but the moment I pulled the curtains away my heart completely stopped.

"Oh my God," I mutter out of shock.

"What?" I heard Hyun-su say from beside me, but I didn't answer him.

I was just too in shock at what I was seeing in front of me with my eyes. When I didn't give him an answer I felt him stand up taking one curtain out of my hand so he could open it more to see for himself. Even though my eyes weren't on him I could feel him freeze when he saw what I saw.

The whole city was in ruins. Smoke rose up from corners in between the building. The things that were nearby and we could see from above were destroyed completely. The sound of sirens came from everywhere. It looked like the end of the world was upon us.