~ 10. 01 ~

The first thing I noticed when I woke up was the throbbing in my head

The first thing I noticed when I woke up was the throbbing in my head. It felt like I was hit with a sledgehammer over and over again.

Slowly I open my eyes before putting my hand to my head.

To my surprise, a bandage was wrapped around it.

"What the hell?" I mutter before sitting up slowly.

My stomach began to turn and I almost threw up, but I managed to hold it in.

For now...

"You're up." My gaze went to the door when I heard Eun-hyuk's voice.

I nodded my head slowly slinging my legs over the edge of the makeshift bed.

"It didn't take you long to recover. Which was odd seeing how badly you were injured this time. We all thought you were dead when that guy shot you in the head."

Shot?

Oh no!

Everything rushed back to me in seconds.

"Hyun-su! Those guys!" I jumped up from my spot but immediately lost the strength in my legs.

If it wasn't for Eun-hyuk catching me I would have crashed to the ground.

"Easy! It looks like you haven't gotten all your strength back."

A groan escaped my lips trying to get used to the dizziness.

"I'm fine, but what happened to those guys? Is Hyun-su....."

I was scared of what he would answer.

"Dead?" My grip tightened on his shirt tightened by only thinking about Hyun-su being gone for good.

Eun-hyuk shook his head before he sat me back down on the bed and took a seat next to me.

"The guys are gone well except one or two." A frown came to my face.

Did Eun-hyuk and the others kill them all?

How is that even possible?  I don't see a lot of them killing them. Maybe Yi-kyung, Sang-wook, and Ji-su if it meant that everyone would be safe.

"When you were unconscious they took Hyun-su to the roof. There, one of them turned against them and killed most of them we took out the remaining ones down here. It turned out that the guy was just like you two. Hyun-su told us that the guy saved him."

Why was he with those people if he was like us? It seems like they didn't know he was a monster or they would have killed him.

"Where is Hyun-su now? I need to talk to him."

I was about to stand up, but Eun-hyuk grabbed my arm holding me back. When he saw the concerned look on my face his grip ended up turning into a gentle hold of my arm.