~ 6. 01 ~

I don't know how long I have been here

I don't know how long I have been here. Every time I try to leave I can hear the old lady monster outside the door. I had also no idea if it was Day or night because all the freaking windows were taped black.

I really want to get out of here.

Who knows what other monster hides on this floor? I don't know if anyone would come and get me. Maybe Eun-hyuk won't let them.

I wouldn't blame him. It would be a suicide mission if they came up here. I'm not as much needed as Mr. Han. So I'm going to have to get myself out here. I'm not that far away from the stairs.

If I can make a silent run for it I can close the door behind me. I haven't hurt the monster in a while so maybe she gave up looking for me.

Okay, easy.

Just sneak swiftly to the stair doors and then I'm good to go. Quickly I took some deep breaths before opening the door slowly. Through the ajar door, I looked and listened if something was there, but it was silent.

Without waiting any more I stepped outside and began to make my journey to the stairs with quick, but silent steps. With every noise I heard my head snapped over my shoulder scared the old lady monster would be behind me.

At some point, I began to think I was making up those sounds in my head because nothing was around me that could make them. I was relieved when I finally reached the stair doors.

Carefully I open the door making as little noise as possible. I could finally take a deep breath when I stepped onto the staircase and closed the door behind me.

Fuck, I'm happy that that shit is finely over. I looked around and saw that everything was still the same here. It didn't look like monsters were here recently. Good, the better for me.

With quick steps, I began to make my way downstairs. I just know that the moment I get down Eun-hyuk is going to give me a whole lecture about me staying on the main floor forever.

I can already see the look on his face when he's going to do it. I was on the third floor when my stomach turned and the ringing came back in my ears.

Before I could even brace myself or make a move. The third-floor door flew open and something bumped into me.

I felt myself hit the railing before stumbling over it. Now for the second time in just a few days, I fell down, but luckily for me, it wasn't as high as before.

A cracking sound rang through my ears when I landed on my left arm.

Holy shit that facking hurts.

I took some deep breaths trying to hold in the scream I wanted to let out when I wanted to move. My right hand was cramping from how tight I was holding my ax.

I try to concentrate on anything, but the burning pain in my arm. The distant sound of the building, the stains on the floor or wall, and the coldness of the ground I was lying on. It was soothing in a way, the cold against my skin.