~ Epilogue ~

With tears in my eyes, I watched as they fell to the floor

With tears in my eyes, I watched as they fell to the floor. Blood was running out of Mi-na's body staining the floor she was lying on.

"Eun-hyuk," I whisper grabbing his arm.

No answer.

"Eun-hyuk," My voice was louder now while I looked at him.

He finally snapped out of his mind looking at me. The same painful look was plastered on his face like the day we got to hear our parents died.

With pleading eyes I looked at him hoping he could do something. He gave me a single nod before he was about to take a step, but stopped when we saw Hyun-su move.

A feeling of relief washes over me when I saw that he woke up. If he can wake up Mi-na can as well.

Hyun-su looked at Mi-na before looking at Mister Han. Instead of Eun-hyuk, I walked over to him.

"Who are they? Why am I crying?"

His gaze went back to Mi-na, looking intensively at her like he has a vague memory of her, but yet can't seem to see her face in them.

"Why is my heart breaking?" He looked up at me with a confused look with tears running down his cheek making more tears run down my cheek.

He doesn't remember her?

Or even Mister Han?

Without saying anything he stood up and walked past me to God knows where.

Tightly I close my eyes before opening them again. They immediately fell on Mi-na. Hoping that she would still wake up I fell to my knees next to her trying to see if she was still breathing. 

She has survived worse I know she can survive this. My teary eyes looked at Eun-hyuk and Ji-su.

"Eun-hyuk, do something!" I yelled out.

He opened his mouth to say something but shook his head.

Are you kidding me!?

They are just going to let her die.

"Come on! She's strong! We know she can survive this! Have you met her!" I scream desperately.

I let out a groan when he did nothing. I know CPR Eun-hyuk had bugged me for weeks to let him teach me and I caved in after all the nagging he did with the help of Mi-na.

Without waiting more time I put my hands on her chest and began to push. More tears ran down my face making it much harder for me to see, but I did not want to give up that easily.

"Mi-na you can't leave me. Not like this! Goddamit!" I grumbled loudly hoping she would wake up to tell me she was sorry that she scared me like this.

I don't want to lose her!

I can't lose someone else I care about!

A frustrated cry left my lips when I stopped for a second to see if I could hear a heartbeat, but nothing was there.