~ 6 .03 ~

I was guarding the door sitting cross-legged against the wall

I was guarding the door sitting cross-legged against the wall. The lights had been shut down a few minutes ago and Mister Han was needed in the security room to help find a solution to the problem.

I volunteered for guard duty the moment they asked everyone if they wanted to volunteer.

Everyone was getting agitated by what was happening and it worsened by the day. I put my head against the wall closing my eyes.

My mind immediately went to the conversation I had the other day with Hyun-su.

"Hyun-su can you tell me something?" I asked looking up from the ground to meet his eyes. He nodded his head, so I took a deep breath before asking.

"What happened to Miss Im? I know she turned, but was harmless, right?"

Again he nodded his head, before speaking up.

"S..she had turned into what looked like a fetus in a womb."

A frown came to my face trying to imagine what it would look like. I guess if she is in a womb-like thing it's hard to attack someone.

Then it hit me why she changed into that. Which brought a small smile to my face.

"Her baby," I mutter out looking down.

"What?" Hyun-su asked.

"She wanted her daughter back, so now she kind of has. I think out of all of them she had the best ending so far." He nodded his head before looking away from me.

I'm happy she is at peace now. I wish that this all hadn't happened, but I'm glad she's okay. I look at Hyun-su's scar remembering one of the other reasons I was here.

I cleared my throat before standing up.

"C..can I clean your wounds?" I asked holding up the medical kit I had taken from the office with the monitors.

"I...I don't need that. I he."

"Heal on your own I know, but it's the least I can do when you go upstairs risking your life for us and I'm also not allowed to go upstairs anymore."

The last part came harsher out than I intended, but I was frustrated that I couldn't help him and see him come back covered in blood.

He looked at me for a second before nodding his head slowly. I gave him a small smile before kneeling in front of him, so I could have a better few of his injuries.

I placed the medical kit next to him on the crate he was sitting on. After taking out all the stuff I needed from the kit I began to gently dab on the cut he had on his neck.

It wasn't deep and I could see it already healing, but still, I continued dabbing on it to clean the blood off. The two of us were silent the whole time, but it wasn't an awkward silence.