~ 9. 03 ~

A gunshot ran through the building making my blood run cold

"If we wait any longer, more people will die," Yi-kyung said looking at Sang-wook and me.

I couldn't agree more.

"What's your plan?" Sang-wook asked.

She let out a sigh thinking about what we could do best.

"You don't know how to use a gun, but are you good at getting away?" She asked Sang-wook.

"I've usually been the one chasing." He explains.

"You must be good at it now because you're not alone." Sang-wook looked at Yeong-su who was sitting next to him.

"I can use a gun," I spoke up making them look at me.

"But I have my own weapons that can be more useful," I explained holding my hands up.

Sang-wook has seen me use mine....

What can I call them?

Powers?

Abilities?

I guess that Eun-hyuk told Yi-kyung what I could do because she didn't look surprised.

"Good, you'll need them. We are going to make a distraction in the hope they will let their guard down and we can overpower them." I nodded my head agreeing with it.

"How do you know how to use a gun?" Sang-wook asked when we stood up to prepare for or plan.

"Where I'm from you can get a gun to protect yourself And like I said before I needed to know how to fight or I wouldn't be here," I explained to him.

My only friend Ace had taught me how to use it. He always wanted to make sure I was okay. He's the reason I'm here in the first place.

"I'll go first. The moment you hear yelling and gunshots you go in." Yi-kyung explains.

"No, let me go first. If they shoot me I won't die. Besides I can distract them for a while so that Sang-wook can get further away from the chaos. They would follow you and who knows if they would find them. Give me a few minutes and then you can come in the cause a scene. I'll try to get closer to them at first so that we have a better shot at taking them down." I try to explain to her.

For a few seconds, she seemed to think about my plan before nodding her head and turning to Sang-wook.

"You two run as far away as possible in the building. We will get you when it's safe." Sang-wook nodded his head before turning the other way with Yeong-su.

He gave me a little wave which I returned.

"Ready?" Yi-kyung asked loading her gun.

I nodded my head.