~ 8. 04 ~

It was weird to see myself so clean after a long time of having to run around in sweat, blood, and dirt

It was weird to see myself so clean after a long time of having to run around in sweat, blood, and dirt. It felt great though.

I was happy when Hyun-su told me that Eun-hyuk said we could take a shower.

A shower was on my to-do list for a long time, but every time something happened before I could do so. I was also happy and surprised when Eun-hyuk gave me a bag with some of my clothes in it.

When I asked how he got them he explained that Hyun-su had brought it down with him in one of his runs upstairs. Eun-hyuk just said that he didn't have the time to give it to me.

Just like I said before so much had happened.

I was really thankful that Hyun-su had brought it with him. I didn't ask him for it and I'm pretty sure he had to make a detour to get them.

It was just that I didn't want to use him like the others did, so I didn't bother to even ask him for anything. I was happy that I could put on some new clothes, let alone some warm clothes.

Some black jeans, with a white long-sleeved shirt, and a flannel plaid dark brown and green shirt. While putting the other clothes back in the bag I saw Hyun-su's black sweater and stopped for a moment.

Before I went into the bathroom I wanted to give it back to him, but he said I could keep it. It had given me warmth the whole time I had worn it.

I didn't want to put it away so I just wore it. It would definitely give me extra warmth something I may need seeing how the weather is getting colder.

After I had put everything away I made my way out the bathroom. I almost bumped into someone when I closed the door behind me. It took me a second to recognize him, but I bumped into Hyun-su.

"Hyun-su," I whisper.

For the first time in a while, he looked clean and fresh, but to my surprise, he also cut his hair. This must be the normal haircut he had before everything happened to him.

After my breakdown in the closet, Hyun-su told me what had happened to him. Every painful detail he spilled out to me.

It was hard to hear how they treated him, even his own family were awful to him. I always thought that family would be there for you, but that is not true.

"You cut your hair?" I reach up touching the ends.

His hair was always so fluffy and soft. Sometimes I wish I could play with it for hours.

"Do...do you like it?" He stammered touching it like he was insecure about what I thought of it.

"Although, I'm going to miss the messy fluff on your head. I love it. You look handsome." I laugh running a hand through his hair.

A blush appeared on his face making me laugh harder.

Our moment quickly ended when someone came rushing towards us.