~ 6. 04 ~

I can't really remember when I fell asleep

I can't really remember when I fell asleep. Hyun-su and I talked for a long time, but I guess I was too tired to stay awake.

Maybe it was because the couch I was sitting on was soft and comfortable, which is totally the opposite of sleeping on the ground.

Usually, I would fight to stay awake because of the nightmares I had.

However, I didn't have one this time. For the first time in the few months I have lived here I had a peaceful sleep. I don't know how long I have slept, but when I woke up I felt less tired than before.

My eyes scanned the room seeing that we were still in the backroom. I almost jumped up when I felt something move underneath my head. I turned around quickly realizing I was lying on Hyun-su's lap with my head. I definitely don't remember falling asleep like this.

My eyes snapped to my waist when I felt some weight on it. A burning sensation quickly rises to my cheek when I notice Hyun-su's hand lying on it securely. Biting the inside of my cheek I look back up at him.

I was debating whether to wake him up, but then I remembered that he was exhausted and needed a good sleep. It looked like he was getting it.

His chest was rising up and down peacefully, while he lay with his head against the wall. It surprised me that nobody had come looking for me or to take over guard duty.

They either don't care or it hasn't been a long time since I was here. Maybe it was best to get up and go outside. I just know that they would react crazy if they saw me here inside.

Carefully I took Hyun-su's hand placing it on the seat before slowly lifting myself up from his lap. Finally standing up, I turned around to look at the sleeping boy.

A small smile came to my lips when I saw how peaceful and relaxed he was right now. I took the first aid kit from the ground before silently walking to the door. It was a hasel to open it without making a lot of noise, but I succeeded in not waking him while doing so.

Taking the lock and key I pause for a second looking at it. This still felt wrong. I should be in there as well. I hate that Eun-hyuk makes me keep it a secret.

Shaking my head I put the lock on it clicking it shut before walking away. This can't go on forever. What if more people turned and there were too many people to be locked up? For a moment I stop in my tracks when I hear people arguing behind the door.

It sounded like Eun-yu and Ji-su. Oh no this can only end badly. Swing the metal door open I saw Eun-hyuk was there as well. Maybe he can calm them down if I can't.

"You aren't even my real brother."

Ubruptly is stopped moving hearing her say that, but I didn't have time to fully think about it when a slapping sound echoed through the room.

Totally surprised and in shock I looked at the back Eun-hyuk after he just had slapped her. Quickly I shook the shock away and ran up to the two.

"Eun-hyuk!" I hist coming to a halt next to them.