ten - making and breaking the rules

Warning: 18+ Content - This chapter is very sexually explicit.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Abhimanyu opened the door bringing Akshara into a big white, empty room. She looked back at him, confusion visible on her face.

"Abhimanyu...what...is...this?"

"This is your room. Your office I shall say? You can use this room as your painting room. Move all your blank canvas, paint brushes, paints, markers, arts, crafts in."

Akshara looked at Abhimanyu as if she had just witnessed a ghost. "But...why?" She asked, her throat clogging up.

"But why not Akshara? An artist needs a place to create art. Consider this room —these white walls —your blank canvas."

Overwhelmed by Abhimanyu's meaningful gesture, Akshara wrapped her arms around Abhimanyu in an embrace.

"I don't know what do say. Or how to even thank you." She whispered into his chest.

Abhimanyu shuffled on his feet, pushing Akshara's chin up so he was staring directly at her. "There are plenty of ways you can thank me. And I know the perfect way do collect."

He crushed his lips against Akshara's, kissing her passionately. Akshara moaned into Abhimanyu's mouth as she clutched Abhimanyu, digging her nails into his broad shoulders through the thick material of his blazer.

Abhimanyu broke away from Akshara and stared down at a disoriented Akshara, who was still recuperating the kiss.

"Perfect." He wrapped his hand around her neck in a chokehold as he caressed her cheek, running his thumb along her lower lip making Akshara blush.

"Abhimanyu." Her breath hitched as she whispered his name, wet with need. In anticipation.

His eyes lowered as they followed the little opening in Akshara's bathrobe. He trailed his finger along the lapels of the robe, pushing it aside to show more of her bare skin.

Akshara's grip on his shoulder tightened and a desire filled moan escaped her as Abhimanyu's finger grazed around her areola turning her nipples into hard peeks.

He felt himself hardening as his finger trailed along Akshara's stomach, over her belly button down to the most intimate part of her. He dipped his finger inside her, making Akshara whimper in need. She wrapped one leg around him, pushing herself further into his hand, ushering for her release.

Abhimanyu looked down at Akshara's glossy eyes as his urge to be inside her heightened.

But he was also getting late for a very important meeting. A deal worth millions he couldn't let slip out of his hands.

As he looked down at Akshara, he knew he couldn't leave her like this. Needy with desire.

"Ah fuck it." He muttered, grabbing Akshara's bottom and slamming her back harshly but gently against the nearest wall with a thud.

Akshara watched hazily as Abhimanyu unbuckled his trousers and unzipped his pants and lowered his underwear so they were hanging right below his buttocks.

He lifted Akshara up and wrapped her legs tightly around him. Akshara hooked her arms around his neck, pulling him close to her.

"Akshara, I need to be inside you." He stated, before forcefully shoving himself inside her with one single push.

Akshara yelped in pain. Hurt. She felt like she was breaking apart. Akshara pushed against Abhimanyu's shoulders, wanting him to pull back out of her.

"Please, Abhimanyu. It hurts. Please." She pleaded as tears rolled down her cheeks.