fifteen - welcome to paradise

Note: Okay, as you can tell from the previous two chapters, this story is very emotional draining. And the one thing it revolves around is sex. A lot of it. Sometimes borderline non consensual. And even moving forward, Abhimanyu and Akshara are going to do a lot of things —sexual and otherwise that are not going to be for the faint hearts.

However this was the story that I always wanted to tell and I can't keep warning readers when there are going to be sex scenes in a chapter because it kind of breaks the flow.

If you haven't been able to tell —Abhimanyu uses sex as a coping mechanism. And Akshara has become his addition, his obsession and slowly he's become hers too. So the ride is going to be bumpy. There are many secrets/pasts to unfold. So if that is something that bothers you, please quit now.

<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>

Just as Akshara stepped out of the private jet, she was graced with bright sunlight, warmth and a slight summer breeze and a whole lot of palm trees, pristine clear blue water and white sand.

"Welcome to Paradise." Abhimanyu informed her as he donned his dark sunglasses.

"Maldives..." Akshara replied, soaking in the atmosphere.

"Perfect way to spend our 2 weeks, don't you think?"

Akshara looked at Abhimanyu and then back at her surroundings. "Yes." She responded, mesmerized by the beauty in front of her. "Where are we?"

"Coco Prive. It's a private island."

"Oh." She responded, unsure about what else to say.

"Mimosas, Ma'am. Sir." An attendant appeared carrying a tray with two flutes of mimosas.

"Thank you." Akshara gracefully accepted the drink, parched from the warm breeze while Abhimanyu chose to decline his drink, waving the attendant off.

Akshara looked around to see the place was entirely empty except for them and the resort staff she barely saw a alot of.

"Abhimanyu, are we the only ones here?" She asked, uncertainly.

"Yes Ma'am. Sir booked the entire resort just for the two of you. For amicable privacy and a very intimate affair." A staff member answered her query before Abhimanyu had the chance.

"She was not talking to you. So it would be best if our private conversations are not further interrupted." Abhimanyu scolded, seething.

The staff member looked down, "I apologize, Sir."

"Make sure it doesn't happen again." Abhimanyu nodded his head.

Akshara was just grateful Abhimanyu was wearing his sunglasses or lord only knew the death glare the staff member, named Abdul would be subjected to.

"Come sir, let me drop you both to your villa." Abdul offered earning a grunt from Abhimanyu.

Akshara and Abhimamyu seated themselves on the golf cart as Abdul began to drive off towards their overwater private bungalow.

Akshara watched in mesmerization as she walked into the spacious three bed, three bath, two living room bungalow. The master bedroom looked out onto the serene water with huge glass doors and windows lining the walls. Their bedroom opened up to a balcony with their own private pool and hot tub jacuzzi with plenty of spacious sitting space.

In love.

Akshara was in love with the essence of Maldives.

"I can see from the sparkle in your eyes that I did good?" Abhimanyu mentioned proudly as he closed the entrance door behind him, walking to stand beside Akshara.