fourteen - young, foolish, naive girl

Akshara felt her movement being restricted as she tugged on her hands, trying to free them. Drowsily, Akshara stirred awake, trying to recall the last thing she remembered.

Scars.

She remembered coming across a plethora of scars on Abhimanyu's back as he begged her not to leave him. She remembered being horrified, emotionally drained as she sat beside him, trying to process what she had just witnessed.

Had she fallen asleep? She didn't remember. Akshara opened her eyes to see she was no longer confined in the four walls of his room. Instead, her hands and feet were shackled to the soft mattress she was laying, spread eagle on.

"You're awake." Abhimanyu. She managed to raise her head just enough to see Abhimanyu sitting on the sofa chair, at the foot of the bed, watching her cautiously.

"Where —where are we?" Akshara asked, looking around the tiny room they were crammed in. Thats when her eye settled on a small window —like the ones only found on airplanes.

"Are...are we on a plane?" She asked, unsure.

"Ah, very smart. Indeed. Private jet. But close enough nonetheless." Abhimanyu corrected, cockily.

"How?!" Yes, exactly how? How had Abhimanyu managed to get her dressed and get her on the plane without even once awakening her?

"Easier than you think really. You were sleeping like a bear in hibernation and I just changed your clothes and carried you on the plane. And tied you to the bed during takeoff. Simple really."

"But why?" Akshara growled, feeling violated.

"Akshara. I'm going to say this just once. I would really like to put whatever happened between us yesterday behind us. And in order to do that, I have planned for us to go on a nice 2 week vacation. Where it's just going to be you and me."

Akshara tugged on her restraints, trying to free herself. "Abhimanyu, open my restraints."

"No. I like you like this. Tied up. It does something to me." Abhimanyu groaned, leaving his spot on the chair and crawling up over her as he unbuttoned and removed his shirt and unbuttoned his slacks.

Akshara with hazy needful eyes as Abhimanyu unshackled her foot restraints as he crawled up her body, leaving a trail of wet sloppy kisses on her bare legs, stopping right at the hem of her shorts.

Akshara watched wantonly as Abhimanyu gripped the zipper of her shorts with his teeth and unzipped her just as his hands worked to unbutton her shorts before ridding her body of them completely. He then kissed her pussy before flicking the inside of her vaginal walls with his tongue.

He then moved up her body, showing intimate kisses to her stomach and breasts as he removed her tank top, turning her already hard nipples into harder peaks. He kissed and suckled one breast whilst simultaneously drawing circles on the other breast before switching.

Akshara's breath hitched as she moved her hands up his chest, wrapping her arms around his neck as Abhimanyu moved his way up to her lips. He pressed a kiss to her lips before he pushed his hardened length inside of her with one swift push.

Akshara gasped at the sudden fullness as she moaned into his mouth, closing her eyes. Abhimanyu began thrusting in and out of her, slow and gentle at first m and then hard and rough. Akshara wrapped her legs around his back, pulling him closer.

Akshara ran her hands over Abhimanyu's back, caressing the scars she knew existed. Scars. Before she knew it, Abhimanyu grabbed both her hands and with a stronghold, he pinned them down onto the mattress.

"Do not touch." He growled —his face that of wild wolf as he looked down at her.

But why? Please tell me why, Abhimanyu. Akshara wondered silently but nodded her head in acceptance of Abhimanyu's command.