thirty six - handcuffs and hesitation

Note: This chapter is 18+ content and is very sexually explicit. Read at your own risk.

<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

It has been a long day. After the quick trip to the mall which had lasted over 3 hours, they had made a quick stop at the grocery store. Which again, took longer than necessary because Abhimanyu had to read each and every label on the packaged foods to see if it was safe for Akshara to consume.

After they'd finished grocery shopping, Akshara had thrown a mini tantrum about wanting to eat street food. So after a small argument, he'd finally managed to find a hygienic restaurant to fulfill Akshara's pregnancy cravings as she liked to refer to them.

"Akshara come! I know your feet must be hurting! Let me massage them!" Abhimanyu called out to Akshara, sitting on the mattress on their bed, rubbing his hand on the pressure points to the back of his neck.

He was tired. He could only imagine how exhausted Akshara must be feeling.

Suddenly, the lights to the room dimmed and he searched around for the culprit. A tiny glimmer of light peeked through the bathroom door, focusing all of Abhimanyu's attention to that strand of light.

As the bathroom door opened, Akshara stepped out wearing a deep burgundy lace negligee that barely covered her hips with a matching lace thong to cover her lady bits.

Abhimanyu sucked in his breath, taking in the seductress Akshara had turned into, looking marvelous, the hottest woman he'd ever come across as she walked towards him, swaying her hips at every step.

His fantasies of imagining Akshara dressed in lingerie did not compare to the real thing at all. She truly looked like a goddess and he, her slave.

"Akshara?" He questioned her, wandering his heated gaze all over her body.

"Abhimanyu." She bit out, bending down and biting his lower lip as she pushed him back onto the bed, climbing on top of him like a wild cat.

Akshara rubbed herself over Abhimanyu's body, capturing his mouth in a soul searing kiss just as she moved her hands to cover his, pulling them up above his head. As their tongues interlocked, expanding the pure and hypnotic kiss, Akshara removed a pair of leather handcuffs from beneath her pillow and clipped them onto Abhimanyu's wrists, locking him into place with the headboard.

Abhimanyu pulled on the handcuffs, trying to free himself, unsuccessfully. "Akshara!"

"Shhh. I'm in control now." She hushed him into silence, planting her finger on top of his mouth.

She leaned down and crushed her mouth against his, digging her nails into his bare chest through the thin material of his t-shirt.

"Do you know how long it has been since you touched me?" She stared at him intently, making sure his eyes were only focused on her as she seductively moved her hands towards her chest, cupping her breasts. "Since you touched me here." She freed one of her hands and trailed it down the deep V of her chest, over her belly button, dipping it into the place between her legs, where her lace thong covered bits connected with Abhimanyu's hardened length.

She planted a kiss on Abhimanyu's willing mouth again, peppering small kisses over his body as she moved up and down on his harder length, rubbing her pussy against his length. Abhimanyu groaned, turned on by Akshara's movements but still wary about hurting her with his sexual prowess.

"What are you afraid of?" Akshara asked, grazing her teeth against his chest, teasing him through the material of his shirt.

"I..." Abhimanyu paused, embarrassed to tell her his reasons. "I'm afraid of lose control with you. Afraid that I may hurt the baby." He confessed, avoiding eye contact with Akshara.