Chapter 37

Later that evening, in Audre's room-

Audre: "Napagod ka ba sa mga pamangkin ko? Angkukulit noh? Hehe. Pasensya ka na." (smiles)

Mart: (smiles and chuckles) "No sorries, hindi ako napagod sa kanila. Not at all. I love those kids na agad. They're very funny, easy to be with, easy to make them laugh, medaling alagaan, and their presence just lift up any spirit." (smiles)

Audre: "Aaaw! Heheh. Thank you for spending time with them."

Mart: "Yes, I have enjoyed and it's really fun to play with those babies."
(reaches for Audre's hand)

"Audre?"

Audre: "Hm?"

Mart: "Can I ask for a slow dance right now?"

Audre: "Ano?" (laughs)

Mart: "Dance with me," (tries to charm her)

Audre: "Alright."

Mart holds Audre and starts to sway; Audre lets Mart lead the swaying. Mart starts to sing a song.

"Only you can make all this world seem right
Only you can make the darkness bright
Only you and you alone can thrill me like you do
And fill my heart with love for only you

Only you can make all this change in me
For it's true, you are my destiny

When you hold my hand I understand the magic that you do
You're my dream come true, my one and only you

Only you can make this change in me
For it's true, you are my destiny

When you hold my hand I understand the magic that you do
You're my dream come true, my one and only you"

Audre feels shivers and is so touched with Mart, it actually bring her into tears.

Mart sees Audre is crying.

Mart: (wonders) "Baby? What's wrong?" (still holding Audre)

Audre: "Ahmm, wala. . Nata-touch lang ako sayo." (weakly laughs)

Mart: "I just want to dance with this beautiful lady that I love."

As Audre giggles and smiles, Mart wipes her tears away.

Mart: "I love you, Audreanna."

Audre fell silent, no reponse but is beaming with a smile to Mart. She hugs Mart and closes her eyes. Mart continues to sway and slow dance with Audre.

Mart gently leans forward to Audre, wanting to kiss the girl. Audre feels it, and gladly leans forward too, for a kiss.

The two is being carried away with their intimate kiss. Audre steps back, but Mart is still holding her, kissing her.

As Audre is stepping back few more steps, she falls to her bed, Mart follows. They stopped and gazed at each other. Mart is looking at Audre's eyes, asking if he can proceed with what he is thinking. Audre feels that too, and she may want to make love too, but Mart stops himself. He gently kisses Audre's cheeks, pulls away and tucks Audre in bed.

Mart: "Goodnight, my love." (smiles)

Audre: "Where are you going?"

Mart: "Beside you." Then he went to the other side of the bed to lie down too.

Audre: "Would you hold me?"

Mart: "Of course, love. Of course"

Mart moves closer to Audre and locks her in his arms.

"Sleep well, I know napagod ka din sa araw na ito."

Audre is really sleepy and her eyes are shut. She manages to smile for Mart. Mart gently kisses her again. Audre return the kiss.

"I have to stop myself, from kissing you, because to be real, I want to make love to you right now."

Audre's eyes suddenly opens, to her surprise, looks instantly at Mart. Mart is teasingly laughing to see Audre's reaction.

Mart, being a bit flirty, makes a move to let Audre feel that his manhood is bulging.

Audre yelps, feels shocked but not offended; she laughs at Mart.

Audre: "You, Mr. Tristram, is being naughty and flirty right now."

Mart: "I can't help it, when we touch skin, when we kiss, I just instantly feel the rush and I can't seem to get enough of you." (smiles and teases)

Audre: "I think I have to pull away sa embrace mo, para hindi ka na mahirapan ng ganyan." (laughs)

Mart: "No... ayaw ko." (does not let go of Audre)

Audre: "E paano yun?" (looks at Mart's manhood)

Mart: "Ahm, it would go down eventually, later. Hehehehe" (kisses Audre, smells her neck)

"I'm sorry that I feel horny right now." he whispers.

Audre kisses him back; then closes her eyes to sleep.

Mart eventually fell asleep too.