Epilogue

Mart and Audre said goodbye to Audre's family, as they goes back to the Metro. Paolo and Ayin finally gets the good news – Mart and Audre now a couple. Everyone is happy and supporting the new relationship of the two lovebirds. Mart's grandmother is elated to learn the news directly from Mart and Audre.

Months later, Mart moves in to Audre's pad. Together, they spend meaningful, quality time together. Mart has made amazing efforts to woo Audre's heart; making her happy and contented. She is finally confident and secured in love. Mart has helped her get through all of her worries and past pains.

After some time, Mart and Audre unexpectedly received a great blessing, a baby!

Great news reached Grams and Audre's family; and they are excitedly happy about the news, especially Grams, who finally had her wish come true. Mart's grandmother, his Uncle, Paolo and Ayin too, are happy and excited for the coming of their baby.

Mart is the most happiest when Audre broke the news that they will be having a baby. Audre has never been this happy, too. They did not expect it to come this early, but they are glad to have been blessed with this baby.

Even though they are still in college and still studying, Mart does everything for Audre to have easy pregnancy. He does all the chores in their pad, provides all the cravings of Audre on food, massages her, endure Audre's mood swings (because of hormones) and does everything that could help her. Mart is soo patient with Audre.

Audre was able to get through the semester, thanks to her kind professors and classmates who are so considerate of her condition. Mart is amazed at Audre for having been able to accomplish her studies while being pregnant.

After months, Audre gives birth to a healthy baby boy. They named him Tyrese.

As Tyrese is finally out in the world, Mart asks Audre for marriage. She said "Yes!"