Chapter Seven ♡

Dru Brown
" You ready?" Kolby asked me as we waited on the girls to enter the cafe.

" Fasho! I know this finna be fye"

Homecoming was in three weeks and we wanted to make our proposals to Ky and Jaliyah special. We got a couple of our homeboys from the football team and a couple of Kyah's cheerleaders to help out with the proposal. I texted and ask Kyah where she was and she told me walking towards the cafe.

" Alright they heading this way, y'all ready?" I asked the cheerleaders and football players

Everybody shook their heads and got in position. I saw Kyah and Jaliyah enter the cafe heading towards our way. As they got closer, everyone held up individual signs that spelled out "H O M E C O M I N G ?" and me and Kolby held flowers and a gift bag filled with the girl's favorite snacks. Kyah smiled ear to ear when she seen the proposal, this made me so happy.

" Will you go to homecoming with me ma?" I asked her

She pecked my lips and nodded her head YES and took the gifts and flowers. Jaliyah said yes as well and everyone in the cafe cheered and clapped. I gave everyone who helped $20 and we walked out of the cafe. As I was walking behind Kyah trying to leave out the door, Taylor bumped into me.

" That was cute or whatever" she said rolling her eyes

I paid her no attention and kept walking. Taylor was a fling a couple months ago. We never was in a relationship or nothing even close to a relationship. Strictly fucking, that's it.

" So you really just gon leave me for that bitch Dru?" I heard Taylor yelling behind me

I wasn't going to raw her out, but she called Kyah a bitch so I had to do it.

" Don't ever in your life call Kyah a bitch again. Ion know what the fuck that was we had a couple months ago but it's not what you thinking or want it to be. You was just easy to get and a piece of pussy, now get the fuck on"

Taylor stood there with tears in her eyes like she wanted to cry but I didn't give a fuck. I walked away and headed towards the gym to Kyah and get ready for practice. When I cut the corner, Kyah was standing waiting on me.

Kyah Richardson
I watch the whole conversation. I started to overthink and think the worst about what all was said. I brushed it off and walked to the gym with Dru.

"You okay?" Dru asked me as we walked

" Yeah, i'm okay bae" I said forcing a smile

I lied. I was getting sick to my stomach thinking about what the fuck Taylor and Dru was talking about. When we got to the gym, I kept walking towards the girl locker room. Most of the time, I give Dru a kiss before going to the locker room but I just wasn't feeling it.

Dru Brown
Kyah not giving me a kiss before practice let me know that something was on her mind and it was bothering her. I watched her walk towards the locker room and I headed towards the boy's locker room. I was going to give her some time and space because eventually she's gonna tell me what ever it is she's worried about.

Kyah Richardson
" Good practice girls I will see you Monday" I said to the cheerleaders forcing a smile. All practice, I was in my head still thinking about Taylor and Dru.

" Okay Ky what's wrong?" Jaliyah asked me as we headed towards the car.

" Nothing" I dryly told her

" You're lying. You've been distant and quiet all practice. Tell me what's on your mind?"

" After the homecoming proposal me and Dru walked out the cafeteria and I turn around to see him and Taylor having a full blown conversation with each other."