Chapter Thirty Three ♡︎

Orlando Reid
" Mr. Reid ... Mr. Reid are you okay? Is anything hurting you?" the nurse said as I opened my blurry eyes.

I looked around and noticed that I was in the hospital. The last thing I remember was hearing Ky yell "CAR" before blacking out.

" Mr. Reid, you were in a car accident. You have a few scratches and scars on you face, hands, and arms. You also have a broken left arm which will take about 5 months to heal properly. You did have to have surgery on it, but everything seems fine with you. You have some visitors waiting outside for you." she said to me opening the hospital room door.

My mom, Kyah's parents, Ko and Jaliyah came in rushing to the side of the bed. I could tell by the looks of their faces that I was in bad condition and looked terrible.

" KYAH, where is Ky?" I freaked out and asked everyone

" He may still be on the medication from the surgery and it still may have him a bit out of it" the nurse put her two senses in and said

" You tryna play me like I'm crazy? WHERE IS MY GIRLFRIEND AND BABY?" I yelled at the nurse and said.

" Could you excuse us for a minute ma'am. We need to talk to Orlando alone." my mother asked the nurse and she exited the room.

My mom came and held my hand as Kenneth looked at me seriously. I knew whatever was about to come out of his mouth was bad.

" Son, Ky is missing. Police officers have no evidence of her or Kash on the scene. All of their bags were gone including the car seat. And nobody seen anything." he said

" We gotta go find them! Help me up so we can round everybody up and go find them."

" Dru has her gang. One of his homeboys, Saint, texted me and told me the whole plan that he had came up with to cause a wreck with y'all and kidnap them. Saint was supposed to do it, but backed out." Kolby said showing me the messages between him and Saint on Instagram.

" Well did the nigga say where they was?"

" That's the thing Lando, no one knows where they are. Ky's phone can't be tracked and Saint had no clue where they could be. The only thing he told us was that Dru was planning on moving far away with them once he got them. They could be anywhere." Jaliyah said

I sighed and rubbed my hands across my face. This nigga was a fucking psychopath and tender as a motherfucker. I couldn't wait to get my hands on this nigga and bat the piss out of him. He better hope he make it out of this alive.

" The police are looking for them son, don't worry it's all going to be okay? Okay?" my mom said rubbing the back of my head.

" What the fuck the police gone do ma? They have nothing. We need to do this ourselves. Fuck waiting on the police."

" I'm with you on that Lando, but we sitting ducks just like them. You know shit like this takes time and information. We can't just go out looking for them with nothing." Kenneth said

" Am I the only one in here that gives a fuck about Ky and Kash right now? If y'all not going out to find them and kill this nigga Dru I'm going myself !" I said pulling trying to pull off all the IVs and cords attached to me before Mrs. Nia stopped me.

" Of course we are Orlando, this is our baby girl and grandson we're talking about here. I may have an idea. Jaliyah do you know any of Kyah's social media passwords? Maybe there's something in there that could help us."

Jaliyah nodded her head and unlocked her phone to log into Kyah's Instagram. About 5 minutes later, Jaliyah was inside of Ky's account and began reading a message that caused her to tear up and cry. She passed the phone over to Ko who read the message as well and began to get tensed.

" What's wrong y'all?" my mom asked

" Dru sent Kyah a message a day ago saying that she was going to pay for not allowing him to see his son and letting you hold him before he could and Kyah laughed at the message." Kolby said summing up the message.

Everyone immediately got quiet and I just laid back inside of the bed thinking about if they were okay. If Ky and Kash are hurt or not returned to me I don't know what I'll do. I'll go to hell or jail behind them two. It's best that Dru bring them back safely or all hell gone break loose.

Kyah Richardson
I woke up to Kash crying up a storm. I jumped up as I realized we were still held hostage from Dru. I looked beside me to see Kash gone. I panicked as I got up from the bed and banged on the door to the room where Dru was keeping me.

" OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR DRU AND GIVE ME MY DAMN CHILD!" I yelled constantly banging on the door.

The door opened and there was Dru standing with Kash in his arms kissing and smiling at him. I reached out to grab my baby but Dru stepped back. Kash was screaming to the top of his lungs, he knew he was in danger.

" Dru give him to me please. He's hungry and needs to be changed." I pleaded to him

" Okay fine but after you get him situated gove him back to me. We're going to go grab something to eat as a family so get dressed."

He handed me Kash and I immediately closed the door to get dressed. My plan was to just do as he said to get on his good side. Maybe once I did that he would let me go. I fed and changed Kash and put on a cute little outfit on him for the day. I knocked on the door and Dru grabbed Kash and his bags while I got dressed. I took a simple shower and lotion myself up before putting on a simple white sundress with sandals. I did my hygiene and put my hair in a messy bun before spraying on my perfume. I admired myself and in the small bathroom mirror hanging on the wall and couldn't recognize myself at all. I looked ugly, I feel ugly. I felt useless and just not myself. I snapped out of my thoughts when Dru knocked on the bathroom door scaring the shit out of me.

" You look good as fuck ma." he said looking me up and down licking his lips.

" Whatever Dru, I'm ready I said rolling my eyes and walking past him. Next thing I knew Dru had be by my hands pinned down on the wall.

" Look that little attitude you got, lose it. I'm tryna have a good day with my family today, don't fuck it up." he said aggressively

I whimpered and nodded my head so that he could release me from his tight grip. He let me go and I quickly grabbed my bags off the bed and followed him out the doorway. He led me to the truck by my arm and forced me into the back seat with my baby. All of our belongings were in the trunk including Dru's things. Where was this nigga taking me and my baby? I sat back into the seat and looked over at Kash who was sleep in his car seat. If it wasn't for him, who knows what I would do to escape. I had no phone or way to get in contact with anyone, I know they're worried. I stared out the window and watched as we passed by nothing but open fields and trees. I couldn't stop thinking about Lando and if he was okay. It's really fucking with me because I don't know what's going on with my family. I don't know if Lando is okay or if anyone would ever find me. I felt the small steams of tears roll down my face and Dru staring at me through the rear view mirror. I just wanted to go home.